What's new

If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoin

Bitcoin is at a stage in which one person does not have the ability to push price beyond any significant measure. What we need right now is for more people to invest in it institutionally and adopt it.

The richest man in the world currently is known to be a strategic and smart Investor in business. His tweet alone move the price of Crypto currencies generally. If this Man decided to invest heavily in bitcoin, how do you think his action will affect the price of Bitcoin and to what extent?.
One of the things that makes the value of cryptocurency to actually go up is the involment of a very influencial whale investor in the market,the involvment alone can cause any coint to sure up in value,thats the benefit.
I think that apart from the impact that would be felt on the price of the coin because of the funds pumped in through Elon Musk, his reputation and worth would likely add to the impact.
That is definitely a true fact, these whale investors especially Elon musk coming into the picture will change the whole dynamics of trading and will a surg in price as well as increase the value in the market.

Last edited:
There was a time they invested no doubt and the price of cryptocurrency was increasing very high , I think then bitcoins increases by almost 21%, however they sold it out and I don't think they are investing in bitcoins anytime soon.

The richest man in the world currently is known to be a strategic and smart Investor in business. His tweet alone move the price of Crypto currencies generally. If this Man decided to invest heavily in bitcoin, how do you think his action will affect the price of Bitcoin and to what extent?.
I think he has high investments in crypto especially in Bitcoin and doge coin... I believe that many other investors will turn to crypto and invest large amounts in crypto.

There's no doubt if Elon musk will invest on Bitcoin,it will start moving to the upside, the reason why this happens is because of the smart money in the market place.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back