What's new

If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoin

Elon Musk as well as some other extremely rich individual can influence the cost of Bitcoin with his speculation. The public's insight would be that Elon Musk may have an inside data on the normal ascent of Bitcoin cost in the market so the public will go gaga to purchase Bitcoin. On second thought, such a superstar can cause a flood that later the cost would slide down on the grounds that the flood was fake.

it would be a great impact on the crypto world when Ellon Musk will invest in it. For sure some high bidders will follow because of his footstep. I'm sure it will go crazy and for all I know he knows stock market and how to manipulate it. For sure he can do something about bitcoin as well.

If Elon Musk should invest in bitcoins, it will definitely affect the market positively. The demand for Bitcoin will certainly appreciate and this will make the value of Bitcoin to appreciate rapidly. I want to believe it's impact in crypto market will be very huge.
If Elon Musk invest in
I think that apart from the impact that would be felt on the price of the coin because of the funds pumped in through Elon Musk, his reputation and worth would likely add to the impact.
Bitcoin I think it will make him richer because he has what it takes to hire the trading experts. Cryptocurrency is everyone market bother poor and rich can come to its benefit depending on the financial capacity of everyone. I won't be surprised if I see the man in the game.

If Elon Musk invest in

Bitcoin I think it will make him richer because he has what it takes to hire the trading experts. Cryptocurrency is everyone market bother poor and rich can come to its benefit depending on the financial capacity of everyone. I won't be surprised if I see the man in the game.
Good thing that we can see the man's company in the game and the effect on the price of bitcoin was very obvious. If things continue the way it is, he will be wealthier in no time at all from his profits.

I will have to take this back! Reason because recently tesla invested a lots of money into bitcoin and the statement mede investors to push the bitcoin further I which if el on musk do the same investors may push the price higher but after the inveatment they will reduce the price

Elon musk investing into Bitcoin can spell doom for people who are not whales in the industry. Imagine you thinking you're about to hit the roof with your investment because you saw the market tilting to your favour only to suddenly see you're out of luck because price dropped. You know what that means right?

It is still funny how a lot of people in the world today are shy about the bitcoin project and think it is short term, that is why it is paramount that big tech companies begin to invest and adopt such currencies. He invested close to 10 percent is Tesla into bitcoin and it reached an all time high.

What is so fascinating about doge coin that Elon Musk frequently tweets about it?
It's good if he's an investor,bit constantly drawing attention to this coin alone could lead to artificial increase in price.

I don't think this is good for long term business.

The richest man in the world currently is known to be a strategic and smart Investor in business. His tweet alone move the price of Crypto currencies generally. If this Man decided to invest heavily in bitcoin, how do you think his action will affect the price of Bitcoin and to what extent?.
Recently we saw how bitcoin pumped when PayPal bought some bitcoin some months ago. When big investors like this by bitcoin it increases the volatility of that coin. I'm sure someone like him must have bought some bitcoin before now.

Not only Elon Musk but any other rich individual can have an effect with his spending on the price of Bitcoin. The public's impression is that Elon Musk should provide an inward knowledge about Bitcoin's anticipated increase on the market so that the public can buy Bitcoin. Think about it, such a popular individual might trigger an upswing that the cost would fall later because of the artificial increase.

That would make investors go crazy and invest on Bitcoin even more. Perhaps even the people whose not into Cryptocurrency investment might even consider it because if the most wealthiest person on the world trust that it's a good investment. Why doubt it?

The richest man in the world currently is known to be a strategic and smart Investor in business. His tweet alone move the price of Crypto currencies generally. If this Man decided to invest heavily in bitcoin, how do you think his action will affect the price of Bitcoin and to what extent?.
Elon Musk has already invested over a billion dollars into bitcoins as the news stated yesterday. This has cost the price of the bitcoin to hit all time highest price tag of $46000. And the responsibility that it will cross $50000 Mark before the month ends if the trend continues. That is the power of being a global business.

Elon Musk has already invested over a billion dollars into bitcoins as the news stated yesterday. This has cost the price of the bitcoin to hit all time highest price tag of $46000. And the responsibility that it will cross $50000 Mark before the month ends if the trend continues. That is the power of being a global business.
May be if microstrategy or Grayscale can convince more Influential figures to invest more in bitcoin just as the richest man in the world has rightly done, i am sure it gonna a major booster to the value of bitcoin in a very short time.

I think we have all seen the effect when a shark investors, that is big investor as happened in Dodge when we saw how much the price pumped in recent time so I believe the price of Bitcoin would rise significantly if Elon musk were to invest in bitcoin

Already elon musk have invested hefty amount of money into Bitcoin. He injected $1.5 billion through his Tesla motors company. That amount went far making bitcoin rise higher in price tag, and also in market capitalization.

i guess you already know the answer to this because we have all seen what could come out of it. musk is a really smart man because he just established a chain connection between tesla and crypto currency using bitcoin. either way he stands to gain because his shares are either rising or bitcoin is rising.

Musk's company Tesla actually invested on bitcoin. Tesla invested 1.5 billion USD on bitcoin. When Musk reveled that he invested in bitcoin, the price started climbing up and was almost $60k.

The Elon Musk effects could be really felt on dogecoin after he hugely invested in dogecoin. If Elon Musk should invest massively in bitcoins and gives it the same support he currently gives dogecoin, bitcoins will move to the Mars in months. The price will be crazy than normal.

He has the money,has the wealth,a lose on his side can be recovered from other investment,in all it will be a good decision I the right step.

he actually did for a while since he saw potential in it, but changed his mind later as he found out that mining causes pollution and consumes so much power and withdrew his money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back