What's new

I was a victim of a scam, is there still a chance for me to recover my money?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

What else do you suggest I do? Or should I just shrug it off and move on?

Well if you have been a victim of scammers or you know you have been scammed, you have nothing to do to recover your money you just have be patient and life goes on.

There's a little chance of you getting your money back. I will advice you to be ware of ponzi scheme, those website that will ask you to deposit $150 and get $300 back within an hour. To make money online, you need to be doing something that people can pay for or dedicate their time for. As for your money, engage the country you made payment with a discussion. Try to explain everything and see if they can help.

There is absolutely no way or hope of regaining your lost account or websites. alot of people have been victims and from experience none has ever celebrated of regaining his account.

Well for the pass record I experience and also heard, I have never heard that some was scam from a pronzi platform and his or her money was recover. Once you lose, you lose and just move on.

I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

Hey @Castelione Sorry about that.
Yes. You can recover your money. I was a victim of a scam, and I was able to recover my money. I'll tell you what happened, and then I'll explain why it's possible for anyone who's been scammed to get their money back.

I was looking at an online dating site, and I started talking with this guy who seemed really nice. He had his own business, he owned his house, he had no kids… Basically, everything about him sounded perfect! So one day, he asked me if I wanted to meet him in person at this really fancy restaurant downtown that he'd heard about. He offered to pay for everything, so all I had to do was show up and have fun.

When we met up at the restaurant, though, something felt off right away. The place was packed and there were tons of people around us, not exactly the romantic atmosphere we'd talked about over text earlier that day! But when I tried to leave, he wouldn't let me go anywhere without paying for his meal first (which was like $300!). That's when things got really weird: He started shouting at me in front of everyone else at the restaurant and started threatening me with legal action.

Sorry to hear that you are scammed by Ponzi scheme I don't think there is a way to recover your stolen money if has any possibility may the way process so long and stressful so my advice is forgotten the money and move on.

Well, it's a sad gist actually but I will advise you to just forget. once you are been scammed online there is absolutely no possibilities for you to recover what you have lost. you have no one or agencies to report the case to.
Well for the pass record I experience and also heard, I have never heard that some was scam from a pronzi platform and his or her money was recover. Once you lose, you lose and just move on.
Absolutely and not only ponzi platform though they have the highest record of scamming but almost all online sites and business. when you are scammed, just forget.

Actually in my country there is no any ponzi platform that once your money on it, you will be able to recover it back. It is gone and it is gone forever, so you just need to move on.

Online security is something that you should never take for a joke to be honest. You should be open to learning abou lt things that you should not do and stay away from unrealistic offer.

One thing about most of these hyip sites is that they have already planed all they want to do,and if you are not careful yu will get you hand burnt,so it is better for you to just move on with your life and involve yourself in a legit business.

How did they get the money out of your pocket? If you used a credit card, you could always file a dispute with your credit card processor, but if you used Bitcoin you would be better off to learn from the hard lesson and move on.

One thing about most of these hyip sites is that they have already planed all they want to do,and if you are not careful yu will get you hand burnt,so it is better for you to just move on with your life and involve yourself in a legit business.

I think that it all depends on how the victim was scammed. You can get your money back if you used PayPal and if the scammer has not withdrawn money from the PayPal account. This is why PayPal is considered safer option.

I think that it all depends on how the victim was scammed. You can get your money back if you used PayPal and if the scammer has not withdrawn money from the PayPal account. This is why PayPal is considered safer option.
But don't yo think that any hyip investment scheme operator would want o make use of paypal as their peyment platfom,knowing that funds of investors in their sheme would be trace to a legit platform like paypal.

This should just serve as an eye-opener to you that they are a lot of negative people online who are just trying to take your money and from now you should start taking your security very serious.

But don't yo think that any hyip investment scheme operator would want o make use of paypal as their peyment platfom,knowing that funds of investors in their sheme would be trace to a legit platform like paypal.

HYIP owners usually do not use PayPal because they know that PayPal would freeze their funds at any time. There were some Hyips in the past that used PayPal but now there are none, I guess.

It largely depends on the nature of the scams.
Some scams are so clean that you can't trail who is behind it. In such case I don't think there is any action to take, just move on and learn from the experience

There is this method I saw on social media that might help (I haven't tried it though).
If you have sufficient evidence try going to your bank and explain everything to them with evidence attached.
They would help in reversing back the amount you transferred to the scammers.

Seriously there is no way which you can recover that money once you fall a victim to scam website that money is gone so you need to forge about it may be sometime later you can make another cash

The people that are involved in things like this usually a very calculated and it is very impossible to get your money unless you are going to involve the law enforcement agencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back