What's new

I was a victim of a scam, is there still a chance for me to recover my money?

You can report to appropriate authorities if it's an offline scam but you might have to forget about it if it's an online scam. But if you wish to save more people from being scam too, you can post about the particular online platform on any of your social media account to warn people and you can also post a review of how you've been scam under the website profile on Trustpilot

I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

What else do you suggest I do? Or should I just shrug it off and move on?
Normally, in situations such as rug pull and Ponzi schemes, the people involved are reluctant to help and reaching out to them is futile. I was scammed of $97 recently so I know how you feel. At the end of the day, you might have to move on, but that’s just my two cents ( no pun intended)

There is no way you can retrieve your money. Once you have been scammed it is done, your money is gone. Some scams are very calculated to the point that you will not get any trace of them

Normally, in situations such as rug pull and Ponzi schemes, the people involved are reluctant to help and reaching out to them is futile. I was scammed of $97 recently so I know how you feel. At the end of the day, you might have to move on, but that’s just my two cents ( no pun intended)

Pyramid schemes will always exist in the future as they have existed in the past as well. I remember that there were so many Hyip sites in the past that used to scam people and now they have not even left any trace of where their owners went!

Pyramid schemes will always exist in the future as they have existed in the past as well. I remember that there were so many Hyip sites in the past that used to scam people and now they have not even left any trace of where their owners went!
It is rather unfortunate that scams are rife in this online space, so much so that is hard to distinguish between the legitimate sites and the fraudulent ones.

Once you have been scammed online, just forget it because there is no any chances of you to recover what you have lost these is because there is no any agency to report to.

It is rather unfortunate that scams are rife in this online space, so much so that is hard to distinguish between the legitimate sites and the fraudulent ones.

I think that any kind of site that ask you for money or "participation fee" should be avoided and this also includes Hyip sites and many paid to click sites as well.

I think that any kind of site that ask you for money or "participation fee" should be avoided and this also includes Hyip sites and many paid to click sites as well.
When a platform decides to go down the route of asking for funds in order to upgrade their packages to enable you get closer to their unrealistic withdrawal threshold, one should be very careful of parting with his or her finances

If it's a ponzi scheme, I'm sorry to announce you don't have any right or means to recover the funds. The best way is to focus on moving on and gaining those funds through legal means.

I was a victim of a scam, it was like a Ponzi scheme and they got $150 out of my pocket. Do you think I still have a chance to recover my money? I reported it to the platform I use to add money to the website they used but I don't think they wanna help out.

Any money lost to Ponzi schemes is as good as gone forever. Even if you decide to sue for it, consider if it will be profitable enough. Legal issues can consume more money than people think they do.

I appreciate all your replies, guys & gals! I think it’s really more practical to shrug it off and move on. I learned from it, but it’s just sad that it’s really hard to trace these scammers.

In most cases, once the money is gone it is gone. If it was taken from your bank, you can report it. In some causes, the bank or credit card dealer will be able to reimburse your for your loss.

It's better not fall
Into online scammer because it is not easy for the owner of the forum to recover the money at all, they can only block the person suggested to be scam from the forum platform.

Well if you have been a victim of scammers or you know you have been scammed, you have nothing to do to recover your money you just have be patient and life goes on.
That is just the fact,when it comes to the issue of online business and investment one need to be very careful,because once money has been lost it will be very difficult to recover.

firstly, i would like to sympathize with you on your losses as i believe it would be very painful, i would suggest you report the case to relevant authorities to see what can be done for you.

firstly, i would like to sympathize with you on your losses as i believe it would be very painful, i would suggest you report the case to relevant authorities to see what can be done for you.

Unfortunately, many people are scammed each year by Hyip programs and none of the victims ever manage to get their money back from such kind of scammers.

If you were really scammed by Ponzi scheme you have zero chance of recovering money because you were the one responsible for the performed transaction of transferring money and not that it's was debited without your conscience. That's why we should be very sensitive about online jobs.

I don't think that there is a way to recover your money. The important thing is to lean from this experience so that it would never repeat itself. It would help you in the future.

I don't think that there is a way to recover your money. The important thing is to lean from this experience so that it would never repeat itself. It would help you in the future.
We are all humans and making mistakes is not a big deal, the important thing is to learn from them so that history would not repeat itself. If that occurs , it would be difficult for us to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back