What's new

I am looking to start a small budget GPT write small post on my forums.

Trader history (0)

Hello how far have you gone with the plans and have your platform grown? . Consistency is one thing that makes a lot of people to be successful especially online. So I hope you are consistent with your plans?.

This is a good niche you have for your site. But not so many people know much about fish. You can make it a paid to post forums so that people who are interested can join and make posts. You can also post the offer in freelancing platforms.

If you open your forum for paid posting through the forum wheel, you will get quality posters. I do not see many god writers on stand lone paid to post sites.
That is a good idea with this you can be able to start up your own pay to post site and start any good morning it is a gradual process.

I’ve been in the freshwater fish biz for over 20 years now. I’ve successfully cured probably over 100 fish in my lifetime (I adopt sick fish I see in stores and then rehabilitate them.) And then I keep them.
Fin Rot, Ich, Swim Bladder Disease, Fungus, Internal Parasites (very hard to treat, but can be done,) Ammonia Burn (from poor water conditions,) etc. I’ve seen it all.
I’m also the only freshwater fish enthusiast to successfully speed-cycle a brand new tank in less than 48 hours.
Ammonia > Nitrite > Nitrate
Got the good nitrates to a steady 40 and ammonia and nitrite down to 0. Boom!
Yes, it’s possible.
PM me and maybe we can work something out. I would have a lot to contribute to your forum.
But I only work through PayPal, I’m sorry. I realize this is an older post. Hope to hear from you.
Or I’ll contact you over there.

🐠 🐟 🐠 🐟 🙂

Last edited:
It is really difficult to start a get paid to site. I have tried creating get paid to site a couple of times and I have failed. However, my desire to create a paid post forum is still burning

You can basically use small freelancing sites to accomplish your goal. They will not charge you much and you will get the number of persons you need in a short time.

If you're not getting people fast for this project you can register on both Fiverr or upwork and get those who will do the work for you in no distant time. This is a viable project that will make you some ton of money but you need to get a good review for the website
This current days has past mire than taking all our work to Fiverr. He can get people to post to his forum here on this forum and this is what we do here to earn some money and it will cheaper for him here

I am looking for a few people to make discussions and just get decent posts together that's interactive for fresh and saltwater fish (also other aquarium pets)

This is the forums https://www.worldofaquarium.co.uk

paying in bitcoins and paying every time on time for 10 threads and 15 posts, so 25, 50, 75 etc depending how much people are going to charge me. Can I get a few quotes.
This is a great decision and would love to know if you have kick started, i visited the link and saw the site functioning, let me know if you pay members to post too.

You can get people almost on every forum sites if you are willing to pay and people sees the seriousness in you, they can even start reffering I you have a refferal package.
I am looking for a few people to make discussions and just get decent posts together that's interactive for fresh and saltwater fish (also other aquarium pets)

paying in bitcoins and paying every time on time for 10 threads and 15 posts, so 25, 50, 75 etc depending how much people are going to charge me. Can I get a few quotes.

This does seem like a good website to me and it also has a good niche for people who are interested in discussing thing related to aquariums and fishes. I might participate in the discussion if I feel it is worthwhile.

Most of the comments here are genuine and you should definitely try out some of them. As for me I will definitely check out your website and see if I can register there and work on your website, but your payment must be regular.

It is really difficult to start a get paid to site. I have tried creating get paid to site a couple of times and I have failed. However, my desire to create a paid post forum is still burning
Its depend on the person and the fund you have available to start the gpt site some website that you see most gpt site are using are expensive while others seems to be cheap and its also depend if you will add some vailable features like offerswalls and others things which can make it expensive

This post has been since December of last year 2020. I would.have loved to know how you're fairing with that small post to get paid forum you started back then? Any new things and improvement this far from back then tll now?

This post has been since December of last year 2020. I would.have loved to know how you're fairing with that small post to get paid forum you started back then? Any new things and improvement this far from back then tll now?
for me I dont even think he has made any progress sorry to say this because by now the forum suppose to be popular and many people suppose to make good post and testimoney regards the site but there is no much positive comments about that maybe he fails doing that.Starting a ptp forum is not easy mostly at the start when you dosnt have much advertisers

I have no experience with aquarium pets because I have never owned one, but I am curious in them. This forum, I believe, has a lot to teach us. Plus, if I could earn money, that would be even better.

Bro is this your project still on? I'd have loved to be a participant because I'm agriculturally inclined (studied Animal Science) and I'm in love with animals and wildlife.
I'll like to hear your reply

I have no experience with aquarium pets because I have never owned one, but I am curious in them. This forum, I believe, has a lot to teach us. Plus, if I could earn money, that would be even better.
I too I have no knowledge about aquarium pet as well but I beleive that the admin of the forum should consider adding more section,since the site is still new I visit the forum daily to see if there is any improvement there is no much things happening there,however waiting to see a single prove of earning

Hello! Are you still in need of people who are willing to work for your website? I have tried accessing the website of yours but it look like the website is no longer available. I get a "The Site Can't Be Reached" error when I try to open the page.

Nice one but I don't really know if they are still available but you should be updating us when if you are still in need of more people because I don't really know if you are paying or not .please clarify.

I think your niche is a very rare niche. It's not popular or common with most people. What you can do is to step up your budget and look for good writers with physical experience with aquariums. That will be your best bet because someone with experience will write better than someone who just looks up the topic online before writing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back