What's new

I am looking to start a small budget GPT write small post on my forums.

Trader history (0)

Dec 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking for a few people to make discussions and just get decent posts together that's interactive for fresh and saltwater fish (also other aquarium pets)

This is the forums https://www.worldofaquarium.co.uk

paying in bitcoins and paying every time on time for 10 threads and 15 posts, so 25, 50, 75 etc depending how much people are going to charge me. Can I get a few quotes.

I am hiring paid posters for my fresh and saltwater fish forum mainly as a discussion and caring with a bit of a market place.

I pay $5 USD per 50 quality posts. You must be from the US or UK and you must a slight be of interest if your willing to do research even better. I will pay via Paypal pay.me link i dont own a paypal so i will be checking out as a guest or btc upon completion which should be within 3 days following start date. Low effort/spam and plagiarized posts will not be paid for.

If you'd like to get started, reply/PM me with your username so I can approve your account. All posts must take place within fresh and saltwater categories.

If you're not getting people fast for this project you can register on both Fiverr or upwork and get those who will do the work for you in no distant time. This is a viable project that will make you some ton of money but you need to get a good review for the website

If you work or register in picoworkers you can get people. In fact I am in this forum, thanks to a member who asked to do a task, which consisted of registering here and making x amount of publications. In the work area you make the description of what you want, and the amount to cancel.

I think your niche is a very rare niche. It's not popular or common with most people. What you can do is to step up your budget and look for good writers with physical experience with aquariums. That will be your best bet because someone with experience will write better than someone who just looks up the topic online before writing.

I would suggest that you study the business model of Bizdustry in order to get posters for your forum. I know of many fanciers of aquarium and I am sure there are a lot who would want to join your forum. Be explicit with the earnings on how much per post and how many posts per day. Include the manner of payment like Paypal or whatever payment method you have in mind. Post that ad in other forums and also in your social media account. Good luck.

I am looking for a few people to make discussions and just get decent posts together that's interactive for fresh and saltwater fish (also other aquarium pets)

paying in bitcoins and paying every time on time for 10 threads and 15 posts, so 25, 50, 75 etc depending how much people are going to charge me. Can I get a few quotes.
If you are not getting interested people fast, I think you should spend some money on the project to reach your audience and this can really boost your project. All it requires is the right people and once you have them, time for generating streams of income. So the best thing to get a good marketing team and let them do the job for you.

I am not sure if it was your forum, I once used to post on a forum on a similar niche. The forum waa made available via postloop or the forum wheel, I am not sure. Postloop is not active of late, you can try the forum wheel.

If you're not getting people fast for this project you can register on both Fiverr or upwork and get those who will do the work for you in no distant time. This is a viable project that will make you some ton of money but you need to get a good review for the website

Going on upwork will mean the client will pay more since he is hiring top writers that won't settle for anything less. I am kinda wondering what the payment will look like before I see, if it is something worth it for me.

I am not sure if it was your forum, I once used to post on a forum on a similar niche. The forum waa made available via postloop or the forum wheel, I am not sure. Postloop is not active of late, you can try the forum wheel.
No, not the forum wheel for god's sake. Forums there looks dead and it will only make the potential users lose their interest.m i know because i tried it. It's best if they just follow forums like Bizdustry and standalone itself.. just do a good advertising.

I noticed this as well. But I have not done enough research to make a conclusion. But if the owner claims it is his, then congratulations and make sure he tries the forum where which is more active than postloop of lately.

I really love your idea of what you want to do, i mean its highly lucrative of you, i think you need to look at many factors that will enhance your Gpt forum to soar, and also take into consideration people's view in other to vividly understand what you want to carry out.

If you are realy need a people that will be working with you in your website and if you sure that you are the ownerof the site, the advice I can give you is that you can be posting it on a different sites to get a lot of people who capable your choice

This niche is a good one that you have chosen, I hope you are very knowledgeable on the subject of aquarium. For you to get content writers to your site, you can make use of freelancers to do the job and you pay them after.

I think you should take the advice of one of the commenters. He said you should be posting on different sites and with time you'll get people who are willing to do the work.

It looks like you don't have a fat budget for this... So take the advice. And make sure you have good knowledge of the niche you have settled for.

I do not know about aquarium pets as I never have had them, however, I am interested in aquarium pets. I believe there is so much to learn from this forum. On the top of that, if I could earn, that would be even better.

I am always filled with excitement being in this forum to see how people give their honest opinion. Actually, the topic you choose is a rare one just as someone stated above so you may not get the desired result. May be you should re-strategize. It is just my opinion though.

I don’t really trust and like going into new thing like that without evidence to show I won’t just be wasting my time and data.I just try to reach the site now but the site has already been suspended

I think you should take the advice of one of the commenters. He said you should be posting on different sites and with time you'll get people who are willing to do the work.

It looks like you don't have a fat budget for this... So take the advice. And make sure you have good knowledge of the niche you have settled for.
The best thing that I will tell him is that he should have a good knowledge of the niche that he want to go into because the good knowledge of a niche will definitely make him to succeed in it.

Som many suggestions on what and where you should go to get the number of participants for your pet project. Freelancing platforms and small or microwork platforms can really be of good help here

No, not the forum wheel for god's sake. Forums there looks dead and it will only make the potential users lose their interest.m i know because i tried it. It's best if they just follow forums like Bizdustry and standalone itself.. just do a good advertising.
If you open your forum for paid posting through the forum wheel, you will get quality posters. I do not see many god writers on stand lone paid to post sites.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back