How would you define SEO to a layman?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of technical terms when it comes to websites and trying to get your website as much attention as possible in as short of a time frame as possible. The one term that comes up a lot is search engine optimization. This is something that I have seen a lot on website and forums such as this one and i find myself explaining it to friends and family. What is the best way you would describe SEO to a layman?

SEO is the process of improving your site's visibility on the internet to increase the number of visitors to your site by obtaining higher placement in the search results.

A simple definition of SEO would be "a method to make your website appear on the top search results when some one searches for the topics of your content or website" When that happens, people will click on the search result top visit your website and you will earn trffic and revenue

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back