What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

For me, it's very risky for you to take loan and use it to trade. Because trading didn't guarantee you that you will have the money back at the start. Some trade they loose and gain it back. So never try to use load to trade

To me, it is not wise to take loan for forex trade. this is not advisable or it does not sound logic to a person to take loan for forex trading . taking loan involve risks and the trading too is a risks. so to me it will be too risky if you take loan for forex trading.

Its very unwise and not advisable to get a loan. From the. Bank and use it. To trade forex.what if in the process of trading forex you lose out how will you pay the loan back. Especially when you have not really doing

You must be good at trading to do so. Potential that you'll make losses often is also high. I have known some guys who have done this but has turned out bad for them. They often collect this money and give it to others to trade on their behalf

It's an unwise and also a wise decision to make, forex refers to a market place where various currency and currency derivative are traded, it's also known to be foreign exchange as well.
Forex market is opened 24hrs in the week, Monday to Friday except holidays.
So, I see it from this stand point of life that, we are supposed to take risk in life, forex market is full of so many risks, successful people involved in risks taking.

It would be better to trade forex with your own money instead of borrowing money or taking a loan to trade on forex. Forex is risky and if you lost a loan you took there will be serious repercussions for you.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
That is not just a risk but a dangerous action towards ones financial stability. Forex can turn out to be a dastardly investment if a loss is experience in it. I will say investing into forex with a loan is not a good idea because it may not turn out the way you have planned it.

The risks involved in trading forex is high and taking loans just seems irresponsible to me. Nevertheless, if you are certain about the business of forex trading and equipped enough with knowledge, then, maybe.

I would not advise anyone to do that. If you are experienced, then still there is a high chance of suffering from a heavy loss. Taking a loan is never a good idea. It does not matter if you are taking loan for a forex investment. You should never take loan for any kind of business until you are pretty sure that you will certainly earn profits

My brother it's not wise to get a loan from the bank and trade with it on your forex trading platform or any other trading site, the position of loosing the money is there, you may think you will hit it big at once not knowing that those whom you trading are also targeting your money.

My brother it's not wise to get a loan from the bank and trade with it on your forex trading platform or any other trading site, the position of loosing the money is there, you may think you will hit it big at once not knowing that those whom you trading are also targeting your money.

Many such kind of forex websites and HYIP websites definitely become a scam in a matter of a few days. It does not matter whether you take loan or not. You should always stay away from HYIPs and Forex websites because these websites always become a scam and run away with your money.

first of all, taking a loan to start any business is very risky, especially one that you dont have an experience of, forex is like a game of chance, you dont know what happens next you only predict, putting a loaned cash to smth like forex might be the very risky, possibilities that you might make something is there but chance of losing it all is big.

It is not a good decision, please do not borrow money to trade forex, I repeat again never ever dare borrow money to trade forex, because forex is a two way game, it's either you loose or gain, even the professionals at times makes high loss, not to talk of an amateur, save up some money, withdraw it then invest it on forex if you are in profit, it's good and if it's vice versa you won't need to be thinking of where to find money to pay back the loan you borrowed.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
Well, i think its not that good if you are thinking to trade on the money which you are taking on loan. Its a spectacular risk and the chance of profit is really low. You should use your retained earnings for this type of work.

Many such kind of forex websites and HYIP websites definitely become a scam in a matter of a few days. It does not matter whether you take loan or not. You should always stay away from HYIPs and Forex websites because these websites always become a scam and run away with your money.
You are on point sir I keep telling my friends about this sites but they won't listen, imagine when a person borrows money and put it In some of this site, hopping to realize some profit and then pay back only to discover that the site is scam, such person will never forgive himself.

You are on point sir I keep telling my friends about this sites but they won't listen, imagine when a person borrows money and put it In some of this site, hopping to realize some profit and then pay back only to discover that the site is scam, such person will never forgive himself.

I remember putting my own money into these kinds of "online investment programs" and I was quite disappointed. I invested my own money and I lost everything I had and now am I starting my online earning all over again. I cannot even imagine taking a loan and invest that money into these scam programs and HYIP sites ever. I really wonder how come people would ever even think about taking loans and investing that money into such programs. Please advise your friends to stay away from these online scam investment programs.

I remember putting my own money into these kinds of "online investment programs" and I was quite disappointed. I invested my own money and I lost everything I had and now am I starting my online earning all over again. I cannot even imagine taking a loan and invest that money into these scam programs and HYIP sites ever. I really wonder how come people would ever even think about taking loans and investing that money into such programs. Please advise your friends to stay away from these online scam investment programs.
They won't listen I kept telling them, but those who have ears should listen, me I stopped anything investment since last two years, I made the decision some years ago, there is nothing on Earth that will make me invest in any online platform.

As we all know, forex sticks and crypto can have a high volatility which means you can make huge loses and huge profits but none of them are guaranteed that is why you need to be careful while doing so. You should not borrow money to trade forex no matter what.

It is highly unreasonable sir. Always gamble with what you can afford to lose. If things go south how will you pay the loan?

There is absolutely nothing wise at all in obtaining loan to trade the forex market. Things might not go your way then you be in debt for what

I don't think it is wise at all to obtain loan for forex trading purposes because it's a very risky business and losses can occur at any moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back