What's new

How wise is it to obtain loan and trade on forex?

It is not advised to take a loan as a best practice and invest in forex trading. Often spend part or less of the free cash available in forex trading with you. In order to prevent problems, this is one money management rule one future trader should always apply.

Getting a loan for a risky business is not a good idea. Forex is one of the high-risk investment areas. The market goes up and down every minute, every second. You can try forex with spare money but not from the loan. If you do not have funds and want to get a loan, make sure you invest in something that is less risky, a brick and mortar shop, or online store, etc.

It's not a good idea at all for you to borrow money and use it for the purpose of forex trading. But if it's your personal money you can risk it but a borrowed money is an unwise decision please don't do it

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
This sounds like a disaster and highly ridiculous. It is not wise to take loan for Forex trading. Trading with your money is enough risk on it's own. How much more risk do you want to impose on your self by taking loan. Remember, you will still have to pay interest on the loan. I don't subscribe to that.

Forex trading is certainly worth it to someone who has a good plan and risk management scheme. ... If you ask someone who has attempted to get rich quickly by trading Forex or moved from trader to trader because each of them is playing some sort of trick, they're probably going to say it's not good enough to justify it.

Can you say it's reasonable enough for someone to obtain loan with the main aim of trading in forex?

Will you consider it as highly risky venture or low risk venture? What if the trader is an expert in forex trading? What if he was able to double his investment within the shortest time?
To me it is unwise to go and obtain loan and use it in trading for forex.
Personal savings is the best method to use for trading on the forex market.
If anything goes wrong or there is a loss,it will not really affect the person.

It is very unwise to take loan for forex trading. Forex trading is unpredictable sometimes. The assurance of one getting everything back in forex trading is not 100% assured. A lot have lost money in forex. Trade with what you can afford to lose

Forex on its own is a high risk trade, probably the riskiest of all, so it's very unwise to take loans.

Even if it's your money, you won't like to lose it, why play a deadly gamble with money people entrusted to you?

As a best practice, it is not advisable to take a loan and invest in forex trading. Always invest 1/3 or less than the free cash available with you in forex trading. This is one money management rule I apply always.

Forex trading is a quite risky investment. Procuring a loan to trade in forex does not seem a wise idea to me. One should first work and get extra money or money not needed urgently befpre venturing into such businesses. SO as to as to avoid stories that touch.

How can you obtain a loan and use it for trading,in trading you have noly two options either you gain or you loss,you don't use your business money to invest in trading is very risky,you can only trade with the money you can bear to loss not your life savings talk more of loan

If you do not really trust the forex trading business and you don't understand it, it is not wise for you to collect loans and invest in the business, because the business can so risky sometimes, I will advise every investors to invest with their money not money collected from loans.

is a very risky I will never advise someone to do that Forest trading is a Risky Business and anything can happen any time

Very unwise, Forex is like advance gambling, if you dont know the direction of the market you might loose your whole fund or capital. Its best done with money you can afford to loose. Forex is still teaching me lessons that i can not forget.

I will not recommend someone to take loan for sole purpose of forex trading whether you are an expert or not because the risk involved is too high, not to talk of the psychological effect that comes with it.

Obtaining loan to invest in forex trading is a very unwise and deadly decision, people who have done this now are into regrets, unbarring debts and even some have committed suicide just because they obtain loan from bank or investor and the trading went South. It is better to put the little you have and trade with it, get the knowledge, skills, and practices first before thinking of putting in real cash

It is a very risky thing to think about not to talk of venturing into it. The possibility of you losing your money is very high. You heard me right, every forex trade lose money when they are just starting. Its just a part that can never be escaped so don't. The same thing goes for investing in forex trading with a loan. There is going to be a great problem if it happens that a forex trading does not yield prophet.

It's a completely unwise decision to trade forex with a burrowed money because forex trading comes with great risk and the possibilites of loosing is very high and should that happen how are you going to pay back the loan.

Professional traders still make hugs loss , so its actually very risky to carry out such thing because the market could greatly turn out in the negative direction and the person might now even turn to a debtor overnight , so its best to use your own normal case instead of borrowing huge sum of money i think

My brother it's not wise at all to borrow loans for forex trading business. You might experience bad happening during your trade and how will you repay your loan? So it's advisable to start trading forex with your hard-earned money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back