How to Trade Bitcoin

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Every cryptocurrency lover knows Bitcoin and it's the most traded digital currency.

If you're new and you want to trade Bitcoin, you'll need a few things. One is to have an account with an exchange. You need to deposit money to buy your desired amount of Bitcoin and basic understanding of how to buy and sell.

If you want to simply Hodl your Bitcoin, it would be a good idea to have a wallet, either hot or cold to keep your Bitcoin off exchanges.

When it is about "how to trade", then giving an idea of "don't trade" mismatches.
There are people who trade, I do trade, and don't find anything wrong in trading.

When it is about "how to trade", then giving an idea of "don't trade" mismatches.
There are people who trade, I do trade, and don't find anything wrong in trading.
I like this comment of yours Yugocean because truly there is nothing wrong in trading for those that know how to trade and want to trade as well. Nice comment mate 👍.

I don't like the idea of hodl. I prefer to trade bitcoin everyday for me to earn more profits. A day trader will earn more profits than long term trader

I like this comment of yours Yugocean because truly there is nothing wrong in trading for those that know how to trade and want to trade as well. Nice comment mate 👍.
Thanks.

I don't like the idea of hodl. I prefer to trade bitcoin everyday for me to earn more profits. A day trader will earn more profits than long term trader
Everyone has his/ her own way, I don't blame you, its only an advice for Bitcoin, I won't be selling off my BTC for low revenue because it's the top to HODL.

Is free to teach people bitcoin trade. A lot of people don't know how this works and don't believe in it
Making others "believer" isn't my work, it is up to them to "change their belief", which the central bank, IMF etc have "forced" on them. If they want to learn, only then we will teach them.

Thanks.

Everyone has his/ her own way, I don't blame you, its only an advice for Bitcoin, I won't be selling off my BTC for low revenue because it's the top to HODL.
I agree with you. It will be best if we hodl bitcoin now and sell it maybe next year that the price will rise above all time high.

I agree with you. It will be best if we hodl bitcoin now and sell it maybe next year that the price will rise above all time high.
If one owns 12 Bitcoins, then he/ she is able to launch own cryptocurrency using the Bitcoin reserve, value will be as per reserve, a stable to reserve. Not easy but Bitcoin fixes this, this is why it sold even when price are high

I plan to trade it's my long dream and I'm so glad how you shared the pros and cons which are very important. It's a risky thing but if having the know how, there will be less risk to face with.

I plan to trade it's my long dream and I'm so glad how you shared the pros and cons which are very important. It's a risky thing but if having the know how, there will be less risk to face with.
Wait wait, where are the pros and cons in this thread?
Thread creator is saying not to trade, and others are saying, they will trade.
What pro/ con you find in which post?

Every cryptocurrency lover knows Bitcoin and it's the most traded digital currency.

If you're new and you want to trade Bitcoin, you'll need a few things. One is to have an account with an exchange. You need to deposit money to buy your desired amount of Bitcoin and basic understanding of how to buy and sell.

If you want to simply Hodl your Bitcoin, it would be a good idea to have a wallet, either hot or cold to keep your Bitcoin off exchanges.
This is what I'm doing now. I have my wallet and I just deposit my BTC in there for future use or trading

I think you should invest in bitcoin for the long term instead of trading. If you want to trade, try low-priced altcoins. If you buy and sell in volume, even a few cents price difference will make you a lot of money.

If you want to go into tading bitcoin, you need to have enough experience on how to analyse the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back