What's new

HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Waoh. Fantastic writeup;. A lot of people when thinking of starting out a business always claim to not have access to funds which if only they look inwards is false.
Another way to do this is to get a job and try to save a part of your capital as well.

Borrowing is nevet the best option. Borrowing can only be seen as an option when one has looked at other alternatives and there's no other means of sourcing for funds.
Yeah that's it , most people even prefer to sell their property and have that rest of mind than to borrow and have huge burden to sort things up the way they are willing to do ,I think borrowing is never a better option

I think I have already posted in this thread but I let me reiterate that the best way to raise the capital of the business is to sell an asset. I know of several business owners who sold their home in order to continue their business. Fortunately in the end they were able to recover and buy a new home while the business is getting better.

The idea of selling one's property to raise capital is very good because not all relations or friends can truly help in times of need some will claim they don't have even when they have, so I will prefer to sell some of my properties to raise capital.

Nice.
Also, Crowd funding- Many people are now into crowd funding as a means to raise funds for business. Crowd funding can come in form of cooperative societies. Another form of crowd funding is via family members and friends. You can equally raise funds through religious groups. . All you have to do is exploit your membership of such a religious group and you will be able to raise funds for the business before long.
I always prefer crowd funding rather than going to loan shark to get loan to start a business which is dangerous, crowd funding like getting fund from cooperative societies and families .
Nice.
Also, Crowd funding- Many people are now into crowd funding as a means to raise funds for business. Crowd funding can come in form of cooperative societies. Another form of crowd funding is via family members and friends. You can equally raise funds through religious groups. . All you have to do is exploit your membership of such a religious group and you will be able to raise funds for the business before long.
I always prefer crowd funding rather than going to loan shark to get loan to start a business which is dangerous, crowd funding like getting fund from cooperative societies and families .

The idea of selling one's property to raise capital is very good because not all relations or friends can truly help in times of need some will claim they don't have even when they have, so I will prefer to sell some of my properties to raise capital.
Selling of property is good but if it can be avoided it's best you do that. Why not start up another gig in which you can use in saving up capital for the business. Though it might take time but in most cases it's better than selling of your property, unless you are in a hurry.

Selling of property is good but if it can be avoided it's best you do that. Why not start up another gig in which you can use in saving up capital for the business. Though it might take time but in most cases it's better than selling of your property, unless you are in a hurry.
[/QUOTE
Okay that will be helpful, I will try a side hustle to sponsor my major business plan, instead of selling my properties since am not in a hurry at the moment.

If you want to keep things ultra-simple, approach a supportive friend or family member, who might be willing to provide a loan. Funding from friends and family is a very popular and effective way to round up some initial capital for a business. Make sure that you are not borrowing money that they can't afford to lose.

Hello family!

Have you been looking forward to starting your own business but do not have the capital and don't want to opt in for a loan?

The truth is that 800% possible to start a business without running to banks and financial institutions to secure a loan.

I discovered a lot of people especially youths have the financial problems of starting their own business so I had to take a time today to make a little research on how to find a way around this.

The first step to raise the capital for your business is by looking within:

NOBODY IS POOR
NOBODY IS USELESS

Everybody has something to offer do it may not always be money.

To raise up capital for your business without a loan might might involve certain level of risk that you need to prepare to take.

First look within yourself what do you have to sell, what about your savings either for retirement or for something else?

The first step is try to raise the capital no matter how little it is from what you already have

** I once started a bussiness and along the line everything was going on well until I fell into a scam and eventually lost everything.
At some point I felt very bad and like it was all over but then I needed to move forward and I had nobody to give me money , so what I did was to look around me, picked up my gadgets and electronics which I sold and I was able to start over again.**

You too can do the same!!
There are still things around you which you can sell to raise part of the capital even if its not the full capital.
Selling something to raise the capital may not always be your properties, it may as well be your skills.

CALL A FRIEND OR RELATIVE

Like the saying goes that "no man is an island"
In times like this, one of the best move is to call the attention of a close friend or a family member and let your business intentions known to them.

This is one strategy used by many entrepreneurs and it's still working till date.
You too can do the same and start that big business you never dreamed of.

Hope this helps??

Thanks for reading!!
We can all learn from this, as there are many of us out there who have ideas and wish to implement them so we should learn to save up from our gadgets or ask assistance from friends and families.

You can raising a business capital without taking loans. This long plans to have your own capital to start a business of your own.when you join a company as an employee, you will save money every month to have valuable amount to start business.

There are ways by which you can raise business capital without taking a loan though some of the ways are extreme , selling of some of you properties is Also a way because nobody out there is ready to help.

Capital can be generated from different sources, it can be from personal account, from family members or relatives, or from friends
I always believe that you don't actually need to get a loan for you to start a business because it is not the best way for you to start your business so I believe that you can actually save the money for your business by yourself for investing in a project that will help you to generate more money.

thanks for the advice this has been helpful
am currently in this kind of situation, but this as serve as a guide to me on what to do
thanks
When it comes to getting bank loan it is not something that is very easy because you have to provide a credible collateral for the bank to be able to be able to give you the loan.

There are many approach in which we can raise a business capital without actually borrowing or taking a loan , we can approach a supportive family and friends or the society,

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to get a loan from the bank to start up a business. What if the business didn't go as plan. What if the business fails, how will you repay the bank, I think it's best to get a loan and scale up your already successful business

Personal savings is the most trusted and to be able to raised the personal money for your business then you must be ready to work to raise the required money. Long-term planning or business will give you enough time for all this to be arranged.

You can start by saving your earning till it grows to the certain capital required for your business or seek for from guidance and friends, I believe you would get from one the them.

If yiu want to start a business without taking a loan , then you need to start saving up for your business from scratch of you can do Crowd funding from friends and family .

There are multiple options, find a partner for your business., find an investor, sell shares through the stock market, raise funds through crowdfunding, sell your assets to raise funds, etc. Getting a loan for the business is not always the answer.

There are multiple options, find a partner for your business., find an investor, sell shares through the stock market, raise funds through crowdfunding, sell your assets to raise funds, etc. Getting a loan for the business is not always the answer.

There could be multiple options when it comes to opting for a particular business and raising capital. The fact of the matter remains that some options may also include fundraising programs that could be started locally and online as well. This may depend a lot on local laws.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back