How to mine BCH

Akinwale701

Verified Poster.... I buy all country Gift cards
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been on lookout for how to mine Bitcoin Cash since these days but I haven't been able to get any cool means. Does anyone have any way to mine BCH safely and easily?

If you want to mine BCH coin with your device then you have to download this app via google play store site called "free-litecoin app" they are two types on the play store site. One you type this one the other will appear, download them and start mining BCH and LTC coins via the app.

I've been on lookout for how to mine Bitcoin Cash since these days but I haven't been able to get any cool means. Does anyone have any way to mine BCH safely and easily?
I downloaded a BCH wallet recently anf I'm trying to learn a thing or two about the BCH and the wallet.

But i recently found a site that pays in BCH I'm still testing it.

I have the referral link.

I will want you to put me through more on this. There are a lot of scamming activities about those apps. I don't wanna fall victim.
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded a BCH wallet recently anf I'm trying to learn a thing or two about the BCH and the wallet.

But i recently found a site that pays in BCH I'm still testing it.

I have the referral link.
Can you please share me the site address?

If you want to mine BCH coin with your device then you have to download this app via google play store site called "free-litecoin app" they are two types on the play store site. One you type this one the other will appear, download them and start mining BCH and LTC coins via the app.
How much Bitcoin cash and litecoin can one expect to mine per day with these two apps?

And is it ready safe to mine with phone? I do know of pi technology which allows that, what about the apps mentioned?

How much Bitcoin cash and litecoin can one expect to mine per day with these two apps?

And is it ready safe to mine with phone? I do know of pi technology which allows that, what about the apps mentioned?
Bitcoin cash and litecoin cash mining app will not mine you any profitable amount of coins. Unless they've improved in its pay rate. As of when I was using it. The pay rate was very much on the low. But it's worth saving for the future benefit. Just expect to mine between 50-60 litoshi a week come the app, unless your miner manages to hit the bigger coins in the app. That's when you can be mining at the level of 100-400 litoshi a week. Same goes to BCH mining, you can be getting up to 0.0001-0.001 per week using the app.

No mining platform will pay you a better money except you subscribe for their mining platform. They keep wasting your time without any reason. They will deceive you and get what is not real. I love to know the kind of mining app that pays. Not those scam because many at times have I been scammed on those apps.

I don't think Bitcoin mining is feasible anymore but in any case buy a miner (or rent a cloud miner), install some mining software to control the miner, sign up for a pool, enter your connection settings for the pool into your miner. Click Start Mining.

I don't know of any genuine way for you to mine bitcoins but you must understand that mining bitcoins with your personal computer is very dangerous or is not advisable because you are doing your computer more harm than good if you think of mining bitcoins you should look for good internet and trusted website that can do that awesome app that has the possibility of mining bitcoins and join don't think of mining bitcoins with your PC.

I will like to get more information about mining platform that can pay a value/better money, because I been wasted my time on many mini platform without gain any value money from them. I will gladly appreciate it if I can get a flawless mining platform from someone here.

There are number of BTC mining apps on the google paly store but they are all not trustworthy, my friend is using litecoin cash app on the play store for mining Bit coin cash. He has earned much from there.

I have been going through the comments and I am gaining some things already, I will definitely go through the litecoin app via google playstore, and as for those who are still researching, do make sure to let us know when all are complete, though i still doubt the availability of crypto mining apps, for those who ask you to invest in mining, that is definitely scam/hyip.

Mining cryptocurrency would be something I would like to do, but I known that the best way to mine is to use the right mining tools.

A PC or phone will just be destroyed on the process without any gain.

For now faucets will have to be enough till I have enough capital to join a mining pool.

It is extremely hard to mine bitcoin nowadays, a lot of mining platforms out there are scam and they would make you waste your time and resources all for nothing, coupled with the fact that it is extremely dangerous to mine with your computer as it could damage it.

If you are serious about mining Bitcoin Cash, don't wory I will give you the link, but remember nothing good comes so easy, you need to work hard, if you work hard you earn hard. You need to invest your full time on mining the coin, it's free of charge, cos is through telegram bot.

1. Mining hardware such as an SHA-256 ASIC miner.
2. 24/7 internet connection with a latest 1MB/s speed.
3. A bitcoin cash wallet to receve your mined coins.

Mining is almost a waste of time even with the right tools. The money you would spend getting mining tools would do better being invested in same coin. Tith the right movement of price you would have made what you want to mine in a month. Unless you plan on mining with a platform and then deciding to wait for a long while, don't just bother.

As with Bitcoin, there are a few requirements to mine BCH. Essentially, you'll need the following: Mining hardware such as an SHA-256 ASIC miner. 24/7 internet connection with at least 1MB/s speed

Currently, according to BitInfoCharts, mining Bitcoin Cash for one THash/s (a trillion hashes per second) will, on average, bring a profit of $1.3526 a day. For Bitcoin, this number is $1.2275 a day. However, those figures don't take the transaction fees into consideration

You can mine BTC from different websites of mining they give us many packages and tell us the free miner if anyone interested in btc in very high quality he can build mining machine costly for mining btc.

Seriously, i dont know while you choose to mine bch, but mining using playstore app will only waste your time as it will amount to nothing. To mine you need a good gpu and its found in desktop systems. You also need good electricity for power. Youtube will really guide you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back