What's new

How to mine BCH

I don't think Bitcoin mining is feasible anymore but in any case buy a miner (or rent a cloud miner), install some mining software to control the miner, sign up for a pool, enter your connection settings for the pool into your miner. Click Start Mining.
Of course it's feasible. Anyone can participate in BCH mining. The essence of mining is to process transactions by calculating hashes, to ensure the security of the BCH main. The procedure of mining– Bitcoin cash is quite similar to investing in Bitcoin; however, there are a few significant distinctions. For instance, block size restriction.

Of course it's feasible. Anyone can participate in BCH mining. The essence of mining is to process transactions by calculating hashes, to ensure the security of the BCH main. The procedure of mining– Bitcoin cash is quite similar to investing in Bitcoin; however, there are a few significant distinctions. For instance, block size restriction.

It's not feasible in the context of mining the coin with low-end hardware. If you do not have hardware that is powerful enough, then there is absolutely no way you could mine Bitcoin Cash. This is because the difficulty level of Bitcoin Cash is very high and old computers are not able to mine the coin efficiently. Consequently, the person who intends to mine the coin needs to buy expensive CPU or GPU in order to mine the coins.

It's not feasible in the context of mining the coin with low-end hardware. If you do not have hardware that is powerful enough, then there is absolutely no way you could mine Bitcoin Cash. This is because the difficulty level of Bitcoin Cash is very high and old computers are not able to mine the coin efficiently. Consequently, the person who intends to mine the coin needs to buy expensive CPU or GPU in order to mine the coins.
Eben when this little hardwares are bought it will be hard to mine reasonable amount of BCH cash using a software mining app which is slow in earning. Mining reasonable amount of coins only takes place when you're mining with the real hashing hardware, with high voltage electricity and mine in group.

I doubt people still mine BTC or BCH, if they do I reckon it would take a lot of hardware power and other factors as well.

Do not use mobile phone mining apps. They are shit. They are either low rewarding, or scam. If you actually want to mine BCH try buying hash power in a cloud mining company or set up your own mining rig

I am sorry to say I am not recommending any free mining sites to you because, in the end, you will not earn any profit from these sites. Seriously, if you want to enter into the mining field, then invest some money and purchase mining equipment, then you will make some decent money from mining.

There are two types of this app on the play store website if you want to mine BCH coins with your device. You must download it from the Google Play Store website.
The other will show once you type this one; download them to begin mining BCH and LTC currencies using the app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back