What's new

How To Make Money Writing Resumes Online?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Making money online is a great way to earn residual income. There are many people who regularly want to work as resume writers. This is a great niche and it has a good potential if you have many clients. Resume writing involves preparing resumes and curriculum vitae for many customers who are looking for jobs. So, how to make money writing resumes online?

I'm sure there are sites where you can help with creating resumes for people. But to be fair, I feel like the niche is already packed up. Plus you have job sites that already have alternatives to this by having resume builders usually free of charge. I think Linkedin even has their own resume builder.

These days I'm sure there are people looking for this type of support, but I don't know if it'll be a big money making opportunity.

One should be really good in writing resume objectives or purposes. The resume should be interesting and sums up the person's qualifications.

A friend of my wife's does this on the side for people. It is mostly through word of mouth, she hasn't actually brought her service online. I would imagine your could start up a small business that offers it on your own site or piggy back off of another site like Fiverr to offer the service.

I have seen a lot of resume-writing jobs on various freelancer marketplaces, however, I have never attempted to do these jobs. You don't make a lot of mon ey with these jobs but these jobs are easier to do, you will be given data and you will have to fill the data into a template.

With AI being using in almost any kind of writings which resume writing is not excluded, it won't be such a good paying job in a short period of time.

Everyone is now making use of AI for everything they need and it won't be long everyone will be knowledgeable in how to use it.

I'm sure there are sites where you can help with creating resumes for people. But to be fair, I feel like the niche is already packed up. Plus you have job sites that already have alternatives to this by having resume builders usually free of charge. I think Linkedin even has their own resume builder.

These days I'm sure there are people looking for this type of support, but I don't know if it'll be a big money making opportunity.
You're right about this. Maybe 5-10 years ago, this job was readily available for writers (resume writers), but now, programs are designed to help you along the way while creating a new resume. Nobody in their right mind would pay someone else to help them if they can get the help for free. You can even look up "sample resumes" and just follow their lead.

You're right about this. Maybe 5-10 years ago, this job was readily available for writers (resume writers), but now, programs are designed to help you along the way while creating a new resume. Nobody in their right mind would pay someone else to help them if they can get the help for free. You can even look up "sample resumes" and just follow their lead.
Isn't this what we are talking about technology taking over some people's job? Those who were dependent on writing resume as their online means of making money have been eliminated now by these new programs and AI. I see more happening in the future with more jobs at stake.

Well, there are many professional resume writers online. It is true that you could create a resume for free. However, I do not think that they would look professional. A professional resume writer uses paid software and other extra ordinary techniques in order to prepare a professional resume. This is why you can find many resume creators on platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork.

Well, there are many professional resume writers online. It is true that you could create a resume for free. However, I do not think that they would look professional. A professional resume writer uses paid software and other extra ordinary techniques in order to prepare a professional resume. This is why you can find many resume creators on platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork.
I've always secretly wondered why anyone would need help writing out their own resume in the first place. 😂 You just get a template, fill in the required fields, use different fonts, sizes, bold the text when necessary, and you're done. The only extra work necessary would be updating it from time to time with newly added jobs, or classes taken, or licenses/certifications as time goes by.
*Unless the person doesn't know how to type. THEN they would need someone else to do it for them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back