Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Zeerk is a very popular website. It is a micro job websiote where you get paid to complete tasks online. It is a quite popular website. However, the number of tasks available on the website may be quite low or high, depending on the availability of work available in there. So, have you ever made money in there? It is a legit website for sure, though.

This is the first I have heard about this site. I guess a site like this would be worth it if you have a lot of time to be able to dedicate to work on the site and if you didn't have much time, may not be worth trying to earn something.

I am curious to hear if anyone has used this site though and if it is legit :)

Never heard of a microjob platform called Zeerk. I went to check the site and found it to be interesting. What I found very interesting was it says "No waiting period, you worked today, you get paid today." The homepage just looks like Fiverr.

I like the No waiting period feature service they give to those who are working on the micro job website. This clog of waiting period which some of these micro jobs website force on users makes it very hard for many people to be interested in them. With the low paying task, you're made to be in waiting period, I don't have the time they are asking of.

I like the No waiting period feature service they give to those who are working on the micro job website. This clog of waiting period which some of these micro jobs website force on users makes it very hard for many people to be interested in them. With the low paying task, you're made to be in waiting period, I don't have the time they are asking of.

Well, this is because websites such as Zeerk offer micro jobs and these micro jobs could be done almost immediately. I have also worked on many micro job sites. I used to perform the tasks quite quickly. I prefer getting paid through cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, many micro job sites pay through PayPal and this is a big disadvantage of making money on certain micro job websites.

Zeerk is a very popular website. It is a micro job websiote where you get paid to complete tasks online. It is a quite popular website. However, the number of tasks available on the website may be quite low or high, depending on the availability of work available in there. So, have you ever made money in there? It is a legit website for sure, though.

This is my first time of hearing about this micro job website Zeerk. I used to work on lots of micro job websites some years ago but it's something that I have moved on from. I have far more better options to work on and make money. I have seen some good reviews of the website but that's not likely going to move me into using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back