What's new

How to lose money in cryptocurrency ( Episode 2 )

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For episode one of this tutorial click Episode 1

Today , I will be discussing another way people lose money in cryptocurrency.

GREED AND FEAR INDEX
Most people in cryptocurrency are just into cryptocurrency because they have read that it is lucrative. They join the crypto business without proper research and learning.
There are times when people are too greed to sell off their coins during a bull run. You will see someone that has made 100% return of his initial Capital aiming for 150% . Most times the coin tends to correct and the person won't be able to gain reasonable profit anymore.

The fear index pushes people to sell their coin very early due to possible sign of a dip in the market. When the market starts to rise , they will begin to regret their decision. Also the fear of missing out makes people to buy coins without proper research and the coin must end up being rugpull and they will lose money from it .

NB: provided a coin is not rugpulled. You will not lose your money if you continue to holdl . You only lose your money when you sell during the dip

@Josemendez I've bookmarked this post as well. I concur with the part of these people not researching enough about this market. That's the biggest error they make.
The other part which is greed is what will keep making people lose money everytime.
I'm going to read part 3 straightaway

One of the main reasons people lose their money on cryptocurrency is because they cannot take out their time and do research concerning any cryptocurrency before investing on them.

@Josemendez I've bookmarked this post as well. I concur with the part of these people not researching enough about this market. That's the biggest error they make.
The other part which is greed is what will keep making people lose money everytime.
I'm going to read part 3 straightaway
Both greed and fear needs to be controlled in other to be able to manage our finance. Too much fear leads to loss of golden opportunity and greed makes us to lose everything we have worked for

panic selling is one of the common reasons to lose money in the crypto currency market. panic selling means selling your crypto assets once the value starts going down.

The best way to make money in the crypto currency exchange Business is to but a good coin and hold for a long period of time. Even if the market enters a bear market it will recover

Greed and fear is one factor that runs in every market a lot be it the forex market or the stock market or even the cryptocurrency market. If you can't control these feelings, you shouldn't be into these markets

like I have said before it is important to have knowledge and understanding of how cryptocurrency or any form of trade works before venture into it, and at the same time be disciplined

Yeah, these are two important determinants of success in cryptocurrency. Although I don't usually buy coins and keep them, binary trading has taught me that it is vital to contend with the little one has earned. The market will always come, signals will always be there.

I wonder why I have been reading several posts about Greed and Fear index. It looks like many are attracted to the term. My take on trading is the trend and the strategy. If you are scared then you do not buy and you don't even sell. When you buy a lot then that means your greed took over your senses.

I think the reason why some people lose from cryptocurrency is they don't have full understanding about the business, business you need to understand it before going into it.

The best way to make money in the crypto currency exchange Business is to but a good coin and hold for a long period of time. Even if the market enters a bear market it will recover
Not every coin will end up being profitable. If one wants to benefit from cryptocurrency long term holdl then the person needs to buy coins with use cases .

One of the main reasons people lose their money on cryptocurrency is because they cannot take out their time and do research concerning any cryptocurrency before investing on them.

Seriously, one of the easiest way for you to lose money in cryptocurrency is to sell your cryptocurrencies when there is deep in the price of the cryptocurrency because once you sell you will never be able to recover the cryptocurrency again m

I don't know much about this crypto currency thing, except that these are something that are valued as money in the world wide web. This whole concept of cryptocurrency is very interesting.

When I think I feel too lazy to do research on coins, I invest in the core coins that have been proven and tested. I would rather hold the likes of ETH, ada, matic, etc than get myself left with a bag of mooning coin that gets rugpulled.

When I think I feel too lazy to do research on coins, I invest in the core coins that have been proven and tested. I would rather hold the likes of ETH, ada, matic, etc than get myself left with a bag of mooning coin that gets rugpulled.

Seriously, it's actually a very good decision on your own part because if you don't have all the details and invest in shit coins that got no hope, you are dead and buried.

If you re a trader, sometimes you can lose money of you become greedy. For example, you are trading solana. You see it reaching $195, you become greedy and wait further but the very next day it becomes $180. huge loss.

A lot of people who think that it's very easy to make money from trading hour was very greedy when it comes to trading and it is one of the easiest way that they get to lose their money because of their greed.

A lot of people who think that it's very easy to make money from trading hour was very greedy when it comes to trading and it is one of the easiest way that they get to lose their money because of their greed.
It is very easy, most especially when you understand what you are doing , most people as I see are losing in cryptocurrency because they don't really have understanding on how to trade, at least with better understanding the risks of losing in cryptocurrency will be so low.

it is always very important for you to buy at bear market and in bull market you will make a lot of profit from it. That is the strategy so many people have been using to invest in cryptocurrency and they are making profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back