What's new

Do you make money with crypto? Do you reinvest the money earned?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
Few people make a profit in the crazy world of cryptocurrencies, but if you are one of them, what do you do with the money earned, in my case I reinvest almost all the profits when the right time comes, and you? Do you reinvest the money earned?

I do not invest in crypto from my pockets, I only use the funds I receive in crypto payment as my crypto investment. I normally receive litecoin payment, and if I can I will convert the entire payment to profitable crypto coins. If I cannot use the entire payment, I will use at least 10 percent to invest instead of withdrawing.

I once wanted to earn a lot with the help of cryptocurrency, but it turned out to be much more difficult, so now I just invested all the funds in staking and reinvest them every month. In this way, I can receive pre-tax income, but it is not so significant that I can use it for my needs

It is always smart to invest a part of the profits, even if it is a small amount, it is the best way to organically grow your businesses and your investments, in crypto in general it is a method that works quite well.

You can also put your crypto assets in a reward pool and earn additional cryptos., Back in 2021 during the height of crypto market, I was earning around $1 per day just form staking and reward pool.

I have made a couple of money trading on Spot. I believe that it is the best option for those who are looking at trading low risk and not trading with a target to lose all of your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back