What's new

How to get more usable traffic from Pinterest?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I get over a million views on my content month after month but the traffic is less than 5% going to my actual site I have links for on there. I am not sure why this is. I would expect to at least be getting 20% of that back to my blog. Any ideas on how I can get people to actually click links and leave Pinterest?

6 great tips to drive more traffic from Pinterest to your blog:
  1. Do Pinterest keyword research
  2. Use related keywords in your Board titles and descriptions
  3. Match your blog post title
  4. Create curiosity with your Pins
  5. Make your Pins stand out
  6. Apply for Rich Pins

Pinterest works great for me since I'm in the sewing and sustainability niches, so it's a natural fit.

I also completed a fantastic course.

Create fresh content, which is interesting. Check and use top searched keywords, and post related pics. Use several keywords in your post description. Use Rich Pins to stand out better. And be patient, it would take some time to get traction.

It show many of them are not convinced to click on your link. You need to improve your copywriting skill. You proper template. Write something that will create curiosity in them. And lastly, don't use clickbating headline and don't manipulate people to clink your link. Be truthful to them and show them that your blog have something they are looking

You need to use high quality images and also multiple images on your posts. You need to pin all of the images on your posts. You also need to build followers for your account and pin on community boards.

I get over a million views on my content month after month but the traffic is less than 5% going to my actual site I have links for on there. I am not sure why this is. I would expect to at least be getting 20% of that back to my blog. Any ideas on how I can get people to actually click links and leave Pinterest?
It's crucial to produce intriguing and compelling content that is tailored for the site and resonates with the user base if you want to increase the amount of relevant traffic from Pinterest.

I've honestly never really used Pinterest for much. I used to post articles to a pinterest page, but I didn't do anything else with it after. I don't think my page ever really got many hits, so I stopped bothering with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back