What's new

How To Find An Online Business Partner That you Could Trust?

Trust is not something that can be built or obtained in a single day, it is built overtime. But it is important not to show distrust at the very beginning of your interaction with people.

This is very correct and also it is even more difficult for you to find someone that you can work with online and trust so much that the person will not betray your trust easily because there is no physical contact between people.

I have had a couple of guys I meet online and done business with. First of all, you have to consider the platform you meet such a person. If you met someone on Facebook and you are doing business with the person, you are on your own. But if you meet someone on a forum like this, you are less likely to get scammers. Why?

That is because you can easily judge the person's reputation based on his or her activities on the forum. Is that person well respected on that forum? Does he have a reputation that he has to protect? With that, you can find tustworthy people to do business with online.

Trust is not something that can be built or obtained in a single day, it is built overtime. But it is important not to show distrust at the very beginning of your interaction with people.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary to have an open mind when you are interacting with people or you want to do business with them for the first time. The only thing that will warrant distrust is if they breach the agreement.

Probably, it is always very important and necessary to have an open mind when you are interacting with people or you want to do business with them for the first time. The only thing that will warrant distrust is if they breach the agreement.

To be very honest with you, there are more scammers than there are people who can be trusted online. It's why I don't think it would be necessary to take that risk. There's a very high chance that it's not going end well.

To be very honest with you, there are more scammers than there are people who can be trusted online. It's why I don't think it would be necessary to take that risk. There's a very high chance that it's not going end well.
Yeah, the number of scammers on the internet have increased drastically that is why we must be very careful in anything we are doing. But we shouldn't just call people we meet for the first time scammers.

Yeah, the number of scammers on the internet have increased drastically that is why we must be very careful in anything we are doing. But we shouldn't just call people we meet for the first time scammers.

Yes that is very correct, it is not a right thing for you to label everyone a scammer when you just made them online immediately unless they showed signs of it, but you should always tread with caution when dealing with them especially when it involves a business transaction.

Online business partner? You mean someone I have never met before but we will have to business together? No, I think I will pass, if I can't see you we are normt doing anything together.

Well people might have tested and believed in it but personally I don't even trust those I see everyday offline when it comes to business due to some bad experience so I can't trust online people too.

Yes that is very correct, it is not a right thing for you to label everyone a scammer when you just made them online immediately unless they showed signs of it, but you should always tread with caution when dealing with them especially when it involves a business transaction.
Definitely, it is true that there are a lot of scammers online but not everyone is a scammer. Whenever you try to make transaction with people you should be careful though because no one is to be trusted 100%.

Definitely, it is true that there are a lot of scammers online but not everyone is a scammer. Whenever you try to make transaction with people you should be careful though because no one is to be trusted 100%.

Yes this is also what I believe as well because I have been into business relationship with some people online who are not criminals or scammers and I was very happy to deal with them. But then again, I have also been in contact with those that are scammers whom were not successful in trying to steal from me.

Yes this is also what I believe as well because I have been into business relationship with some people online who are not criminals or scammers and I was very happy to deal with them. But then again, I have also been in contact with those that are scammers whom were not successful in trying to steal from me.
In the online space, there are a lot of honest people if you can be able to come come in contact with them. I may ask why did you still keep contact of those who tried to scam you?.

Hmmm. Well it is not easy . A lot of these people are looking for a way to rip from where they have not sow.
Next time you just have to be very careful to avoid falling into the hands of scammers . So many of them are still out there looking for who to scam.

Well, now it is a thing of the past and I have moved forward. However, the fact of the matter remains that certain decisions might have a long-term effect on your life. You have to deal with them.

I have known people that met people online, built a good an strong friendship that leads to setting up a business. It depends on the circumstances you met the person and the person's values. I have people on this forum whose integrity I can vouch for and would be completely comfortable doing business with them.

In the online space, there are a lot of honest people if you can be able to come come in contact with them. I may ask why did you still keep contact of those who tried to scam you?.

I don't actually keep any contact of any business individual who tried to scam me because there is no essence of keeping that person's contact when I already know that he is not someone that is reliable to do any kind of business with.

The way things are going nowadays it is very hard to get someone that you can trust online, for me it is better to trust someone that you sees physical than online.

I don't actually keep any contact of any business individual who tried to scam me because there is no essence of keeping that person's contact when I already know that he is not someone that is reliable to do any kind of business with.
That's good, but I think keeping their contact is very important and necessary because you can also locate them in some other places. That way you can be able to avoid them completely.

Unfortunately, there are many scammers out there and the fact of the matter remains that people could not be trusted online. I learned this after being scammed by a girl.

That's good, but I think keeping their contact is very important and necessary because you can also locate them in some other places. That way you can be able to avoid them completely.

Yes of course I will always make sure that I have their contact kept somewhere for reference purposes in case I see something similar to what they actually used to try and scam me in another platform, where they are trying to steal from people as well. I believe it is going to make it very easy for me to identify them.

Many people would like to conduct business online. In order to do this, they may want to seek the right kind of partner for their business. In order to do this, what could be done? Should you ever trust any person online and conduct business with him?
Yes, but finding someone to trust is not easy, you know people do change especially when money is being involved, but I have a strong feeling we have some good people out there.

Yes of course I will always make sure that I have their contact kept somewhere for reference purposes in case I see something similar to what they actually used to try and scam me in another platform, where they are trying to steal from people as well. I believe it is going to make it very easy for me to identify them.
Probably, I think that is the easiest way in which you can use to identify scammers. You need to store their contacts for reference purposes in case you see them trying to scam other people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back