What's new

How To Find An Online Business Partner That you Could Trust?

Many people would like to conduct business online. In order to do this, they may want to seek the right kind of partner for their business. In order to do this, what could be done? Should you ever trust any person online and conduct business with him?
Nowadays most of the business is being done online , so if you need a partner for your business then Nowadays many people have money but they do not know how to work and so they are looking for someone who can become their partner and work with their money, which will benefit both of them. but not everyone can trust on you That's why it is important that if you know him offline, then he will become your own by investing money in your Business and he will not have to face any problem.

Well, I was scammed by a girl recently. The fact remains that now I really find it hard to trust people. I trusted her to a very large extent and I paid a really high price for that.
Lolz, sorry for the laughing reaction. The person that scam you may not have been a girl. It may have been a full-blown man who must have disguised himself as a lady. That is how most of them seems to do.

Well, I can understand that. I was scammed by one person in the past and this is why I am now trying to be prudent and never trust anyone simply because I met that person online.
Sorry for your experience. it is always very important or necessary to be careful the kind of people you do business with on the internet. I also try as much as possible to be very careful and prudent also on how I deal with people online.

Trust is not something that can be built or obtained in a single day, it is built overtime. But it is important not to show distrust at the very beginning of your interaction with people.

Last edited:
True is not something that can be built or obtained in a single day, it is built overtime. But it is important not to show distrust at the very beginning of your interaction with people.
Sometimes , it is not easy for you to see someone you can trust to do business together , so many people will always claim to be saint until you are opportune to interact or carry-out transaction with them only to find out that they are not as trusted as they claim to be.

Sometimes , it is not easy for you to see someone you can trust to do business together , so many people will always claim to be saint until you are opportune to interact or carry-out transaction with them only to find out that they are not as trusted as they claim to be.
Life and business generally is all about risks, if you are not willing to lower your guards in order to conduct business, it would be difficult to gain clients and customers. Sometimes you just have to give it a shot despite it's risks

Lolz, sorry for the laughing reaction. The person that scam you may not have been a girl. It may have been a full-blown man who must have disguised himself as a lady. That is how most of them seems to do.

Well, I once called her and the person who picked up the phone was a girl. Moreover, I sent her money and the name of the person on her ID was a girl, so she might be a girl after all, not a man.

Well, I once called her and the person who picked up the phone was a girl. Moreover, I sent her money and the name of the person on her ID was a girl, so she might be a girl after all, not a man.
Hmmm. Well it is not easy . A lot of these people are looking for a way to rip from where they have not sow.
Next time you just have to be very careful to avoid falling into the hands of scammers . So many of them are still out there looking for who to scam.

Life and business generally is all about risks, if you are not willing to lower your guards in order to conduct business, it would be difficult to gain clients and customers. Sometimes you just have to give it a shot despite it's risks
Well, I can understand this if it is a legitimate business. But for investment no, I have seen many of them but unfortunately non has been able to stand it's ground till this day.

Well sometimes it depends. actually someone can trust somebody he just meet online to do business with but personally I don't really think I can be able to take such risk in terms of business better something different.
Actually there is no doubt that you can still find a business partner online that you can trust but I also believe that such depends on people. personally I haven't trust all the people I know offline talk more of online.

Last edited:
Many people would like to conduct business online. In order to do this, they may want to seek the right kind of partner for their business. In order to do this, what could be done? Should you ever trust any person online and conduct business with him?

When it comes to finding an online business partner, it is something that I am very sceptical about because it is very difficult for you to know whom you can trust online as a lot of people come in as scammers in disguise.

I think finding online business partner is very difficult but also easy because you can be lucky. I have met with some business partner with an exchange of crypto currency and cheated me. And I have met with someone that is trustworthy just like Sincerem. He has never failed me.

Well it's not an easy task even though several online platforms claims to offer such easy opportunities to people but personally I think it will be very difficult to find someone online whom you can trust with your business.

It is actually very difficult to find an online business partner you can trust, It is very hard to come by. But the best way is to find for an online partner you have deal with severally in previous years. In my own opinion, That is better.

Well, I can understand this if it is a legitimate business. But for investment no, I have seen many of them but unfortunately non has been able to stand it's ground till this day.
This is true, Investments are always very risky and alot of people pride themselves as Investment platforms just so that they would rob people of their had earned money.

Trust is the most important word there. It might be a little difficult to find someone that you don't know before to trust as business partner from online. It's better to find someone you know before that's ready for the task

Trusting people you don't know is not easy because when you have no information about someone then how could you trust him/her, starting a business with someone you don't know will face you with big problems.

Actually I can say for now it is very hard to trust one another talk less of some one online that he does not know how he behalf, his origin and others. You can easily get scam because of that.

This is true, Investments are always very risky and alot of people pride themselves as Investment platforms just so that they would rob people of their had earned money.
It is only new people that they will rob. In as much as you have been rob before there is no how they will do it again. I have been robbed before so I know exactly what they are UpTo. It is left for me to be discipline to avoid investing in them that's all.

Actually I think many people might have tried it once and found out it workes for them but personally I always believe it will be very difficult to find someone whom you can trust both online and offline with your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back