What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

In my country, there are certain ways shopkeepers detect counterfeit notes. They hold the notes above their eye levels especially on a sunny day and they are able to differentiate the original notes from the counterfeit notes. They can also detect it by touching the notes. Counterfeit and original notes both have different textures.

I don't think so , There is always a way a counterfeit note could be created by fraudulent people, the fact is that counterfeit Note won't be exactly like original currency. When we have a huge sum of money it may be very difficult for a counterfeit note to be completely detected.

Well, counterfeit notes could be produced, but now it is a bit harder to do so. This is because the old notes could have been easily replicated by artists who knew how to make a perfect copy of such kind of notes.

Well, counterfeit notes could be produced, but now it is a bit harder to do so. This is because the old notes could have been easily replicated by artists who knew how to make a perfect copy of such kind of notes.
The reason why I said the production is still going at a higher rate is because counterfeit note has been detected for many years and up till now there are so many counterfeit notes still in existence. If the production rate was low then it should be completely eliminated by now

The reason why I said the production is still going at a higher rate is because counterfeit note has been detected for many years and up till now there are so many counterfeit notes still in existence. If the production rate was low then it should be completely eliminated by now

I have noticed that the problem of production of counterfeit note is much more serious in a few countries because they still rely on old notes and old designs. They should work on it and produce new notes that are hard to replicate.

I have noticed that the problem of production of counterfeit note is much more serious in a few countries because they still rely on old notes and old designs. They should work on it and produce new notes that are hard to replicate.
In my country the issue of counterfeit is not rampant as you may be thinking. What you are saying is true because I observe counterfeit note in most older currencies that is still in used today

In my country the issue of counterfeit is not rampant as you may be thinking. What you are saying is true because I observe counterfeit note in most older currencies that is still in used today
It is very easy to detect counterfeit note even from afar. You wouldn't need to stress yourself much , there is a particular strategy that is being used but I don't think it is right legally but it is what to do when you don't have the necessary equipment to check the genuinity of the note . You will have to squeeze the money in your hand and drop it on the floor. if it unfolds very quickly then, it is a real money but if it doesn't, it's a counterfeit.

Well, the problem of counterfeit notes was a cause of concern in the past in here. However, this issue has decreased to some extent as the government has released new designs that are hard to fake.

At first i think everybody should know everything designed on their country note and should be able to know if you see any note different from that. The banks have many counter note machine to detect any fake note, just take your note to the bank for clarification if you're not sure if it's fake or not

We usually raise money towards the direction of the sun to detect a seal that has been placed on every note by the central bank. This is how we detect fake notes .

It is very easy to detect counterfeit note even from afar. You wouldn't need to stress yourself much , there is a particular strategy that is being used but I don't think it is right legally but it is what to do when you don't have the necessary equipment to check the genuinity of the note . You will have to squeeze the money in your hand and drop it on the floor. if it unfolds very quickly then, it is a real money but if it doesn't, it's a counterfeit.
Yes I know about the strategy you explained but most of these things is only applicable when you are dealing with few pieces of money. You won't be able to do this if you have hundreds of money to test.

Yes I know about the strategy you explained but most of these things is only applicable when you are dealing with few pieces of money. You won't be able to do this if you have hundreds of money to test.
In sometimes there is no responsibility from the seller or the buyer because seller or buyer has a shop and also is selling a lot of things everyday means this is something possible that he gets counterfit notes from time to time due to high number of sells.

In sometimes there is no responsibility from the seller or the buyer because seller or buyer has a shop and also is selling a lot of things everyday means this is something possible that he gets counterfit notes from time to time due to high number of sells.
The most important way of detecting it personally is just to poin it on the sky. You'll be able to know the difference if you have the fake one and the real one with you at this point.

People are tricky and enjoys deceiving others, especially the vulnerable ones. there's lots of fake notes out there, but there ways to spot them out.
* fake notes have very light or very thick texture
* they don't spread open when squeezed
* they smell differently
* there colour wear out when petrol is applied on them
* the use of mercury would show if they are fake or real
With these few tips you can detect a fake note

People are tricky and enjoys deceiving others, especially the vulnerable ones. there's lots of fake notes out there, but there ways to spot them out.
* fake notes have very light or very thick texture
* they don't spread open when squeezed
* they smell differently
* there colour wear out when petrol is applied on them
* the use of mercury would show if they are fake or real
With these few tips you can detect a fake note
I often use The squeezing and the petrol method to determine the genuity of a note . If you pour just a little petrol on the money , it will definitely change colour immediately if it is a fake currency.

I'm from India and so, due to the huge changes in our notes since the last 5 years, it's very hard to make a good counterfeit INR note.
There are several ways you can identify a legit INR note, here are a few ways:

1) Look for that silver coloured strip NEAR the middle of the note. Most counterfeit notes doesn't have one.

2) Look at the texture and its details. This is an obvious one. Real notes have very good and detailed textures.

3) Consider the quality of the "paper"(technically not paper, that's why a quotation). An another obvious one, if it's low quality, then it's a counterfeit.

4) If you have the time and the note is of high value to you, then confirm the number(I forgot what it's called but it's very clearly visible on the note's sides) on the note using online sites

I agreed with you that it will only be applicable if you're dealing with just a few notes, but I can easily detect a fake currency at a glance because it will look very different except if it is in the dark.

I agreed with you that it will only be applicable if you're dealing with just a few notes, but I can easily detect a fake currency at a glance because it will look very different except if it is in the dark.
Yes to some extent but not all the time, it depends on people sha. Those who are dealing with money such as the POS agent are the ones at risk because such business could expose them to a lot of counterfeit notes.

Yes to some extent but not all the time, it depends on people sha. Those who are dealing with money such as the POS agent are the ones at risk because such business could expose them to a lot of counterfeit notes.
If you're into agent banking business, you should know how to identify a fake note even from afar without even touching it because it will look very different and suspicious.

If you're into agent banking business, you should know how to identify a fake note even from afar without even touching it because it will look very different and suspicious.
Well , I am not into the business . probably those that are engaging in the business will always have a way of identifying the money. If not they will be at a greater lost if people have to pay with fakes note.

Well , I am not into the business . probably those that are engaging in the business will always have a way of identifying the money. If not they will be at a greater lost if people have to pay with fakes note.
It is very important to carry out a routine check on note so that you won't find yourself to blame. It is very easy to get to know a fake note by looking at it for distance . I can cite a fake note if I touch it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back