What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

This is true but not all the people always check the genuineness of each and every note that they receive and this is one of the main reasons why certain fake notes are able to circulate in the market.
If you cannot check the genuineness of a note then you are definitely going to lose it because you will not be able to spend it anywhere. Anytime I mistakenly accept such note, I would destroy it immediately.

If you cannot check the genuineness of a note then you are definitely going to lose it because you will not be able to spend it anywhere. Anytime I mistakenly accept such note, I would destroy it immediately.

Sometimes the colour of a currency note can also help you to detect a fake currency note as well. Sometimes a fake currency note has a really light colour and this makes it look different.

Sometimes the colour of a currency note can also help you to detect a fake currency note as well. Sometimes a fake currency note has a really light colour and this makes it look different.
You are absolutely correct because the colour we did not look very neat and it will look awkward. This is definitely one of the best ways to identify a fake note by just sighting it from a far distance.

To detect counterfeit note there is one bolb that people use now when you look the note at that bolb if it is fake the colour of the bolb will change some people also use folding method when they fold the note they drop it on the floor if its unfold faster that means its fake.

To detect counterfeit note there is one bolb that people use now when you look the note at that bolb if it is fake the colour of the bolb will change some people also use folding method when they fold the note they drop it on the floor if its unfold faster that means its fake.
The ultraviolet light is used to detect fake currency then you could also use the Mercury lamp to also detect the fake currency . Aside this, there are so many other ways you can to fish out a fake note.

The ultraviolet light is used to detect fake currency then you could also use the Mercury lamp to also detect the fake currency . Aside this, there are so many other ways you can to fish out a fake note.
The banks use the Mercury lamp to detect fake note. Personally I prefer to place the note under the sun and view the content. There are some images that would be displayed if its original.

The banks use the Mercury lamp to detect fake note. Personally I prefer to place the note under the sun and view the content. There are some images that would be displayed if its original.

I guess that there are many ways a bank could use to detect such kind of notes as they might possess knowledge about notes. However, sometimes it is hard for a layman to detect such kind of notes.

I guess that there are many ways a bank could use to detect such kind of notes as they might possess knowledge about notes. However, sometimes it is hard for a layman to detect such kind of notes.
Detecting a counterfeit note could be done in several ways. It depends on the tool at your disposal at that particular point in time. You could even use the sun to detect it.

Detecting a counterfeit note could be done in several ways. It depends on the tool at your disposal at that particular point in time. You could even use the sun to detect it.
The tool that you have at a particular point in time that you received the note is what you would use to detect if it is a fake one or not.

Sometimes the size of the counterfeit note may also differ from the original note. This is something many people may also overlook when it comes to differentiating between the two kind of notes.

Sometimes the size of the counterfeit note may also differ from the original note. This is something many people may also overlook when it comes to differentiating between the two kind of notes.
It is very correct that the colour of the counterfeit note is exactly what should be use to determine a fake note. The colour of the note differ in a great way and that is exactly what should be use as a yardstick.

Counterfeit notes are usually very easy to identify, because they do not have the security seal that is been placed on all the original note by the government and the Central Bank.

There are resources that are available which you can use to know if the notes been presented to you are counterfeit or not, and it is very important for businesses to have it at their disposal.

To detect a fake note I believe that using a mercury bolb to look the note is very important it's a clear way to identify fake note

To detect a fake note I believe that using a mercury bolb to look the note is very important it's a clear way to identify fake note
The original note was made in such a way that there are some images embedded and you could only get to see the image when it is placed under the Sun or under a mercury lamp

Pointing the money on the sky to see through. If two currencies are held , one original and the other fake, it will be quite possible for the fake to be detected easier with this method.

Pointing the money on the sky to see through. If two currencies are held , one original and the other fake, it will be quite possible for the fake to be detected easier with this method.
When you are allow the sun to touch the note, it will definitely reveal you the necessary images that you wouldn't found in a fake note and that is when you will know if it is genuine or not.

It is very correct that the colour of the counterfeit note is exactly what should be use to determine a fake note. The colour of the note differ in a great way and that is exactly what should be use as a yardstick.

Many cunning people create a currency note which resembles the real currency note in many ways. This also includes the size of the notes, but I still think that there could be still SOME difference when it comes to size of such kind of fake notes.

There are some inscriptions that you can be able to see which are hidden whenever you play sitting bright light and I think that is one of the quickest way to do it.

When you are allow the sun to touch the note, it will definitely reveal you the necessary images that you wouldn't found in a fake note and that is when you will know if it is genuine or not.
Exactly , that is the method we have been using here to identify the fake and the original currency in any situation of doubt. Is that also what you use over there ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back