What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

You can detect if a money is fake by exposing the money to a source of light. This is the best option to see whether the money is fake

It is also quite easy to detect a fake note by understanding the difference between the quality of paper. Each and every kind of different currency notes are made of different kind of paper, though.

It is also quite easy to detect a fake note by understanding the difference between the quality of paper. Each and every kind of different currency notes are made of different kind of paper, though.
It is not really easy to detect the fake note but in the long run, you will be able to detect a fake note if you know the gimmicks that is involved. By just placing it under the sun, you should be able to differentiate a fake note from the original one.

I have heard that the government in here will be introducing new currency notes soon and this could mean that it could eliminate the problem of fake currency notes as well.

No matter how the government keep changing the currency of the country , some people will still fund a way of making fake and counterfeit currency because its their way of life .

It is not really easy to detect the fake note but in the long run, you will be able to detect a fake note if you know the gimmicks that is involved. By just placing it under the sun, you should be able to differentiate a fake note from the original one.

I believe that there shall come a time in the future when creating a counterfeit note will actually become harder for many fakesters. New designs are advanced and hard to replicate when it comes to creation of notes.

Counterfeit notes can be Checked by their security markings placed or embedded in by the countries centraal bank. Every country's security features are different from the other. You only have to know those unique to your own country alone and for instance Ghana is either you check whether u could see Kwame Nkrumah in the middle of the money when u raise it up or u check the texture

I see where people uses fake counter note trying to make a payment with it the bank will collect the note and placed it under a blue light I think that is the vu light you are talking about,its one of those ways which bank are using to detect fake notes

I see where people uses fake counter note trying to make a payment with it the bank will collect the note and placed it under a blue light I think that is the vu light you are talking about,its one of those ways which bank are using to detect fake notes

The problem of fake currencies is no longer a really major threat to the economy because now the designs and shape of notes have changed a lot. In the past, our currency notes used to have a really simple design that could be copied easily.

Hold the bill up to a light to check for a watermark. A watermark bearing the image of the person whose portrait is on the bill can be found on all $10, $20, $50, and $100 bills series 1996 and later, and on $5 bills series 1999 and later.
I guess its almost the same everywhere in the world , you need to hold the money up to the light like electric bulb to detect if its a counterfeit currency or real and we also squeeze it .

I guess its almost the same everywhere in the world , you need to hold the money up to the light like electric bulb to detect if its a counterfeit currency or real and we also squeeze it .

Additional features such as unique designs could also be used in order to prevent fake notes in a country. This is the responsibility of the government in order to control the circulation of such notes.

The bearer of the banknote is supposed to compare the suspected banknote with one of the same denomination from a different source.

Do not compare with the reproductions in a brochure (or a print out from the internet), which always differ from the original.

Unfold a received banknote and look at the front and the back.

Check the banknote for the security features (refer to write-up on the Features of the Ghanaian Banknote)

Pay attention to soiled or repaired bills

The Bank of Ghana can assist you in verifying the validity of a suspected note.

Notify the police as soon as possible if you think that a banknote has been counterfeited

Normal counterfeit notes are usually smooth and also they vary in the colour to the original money that is supposed to be in use so you have to be on the lookout.
I have also observed that it is very difficult for you to see a counterfeit notes that is almost the same colour with the original and that is exactly what I usually look out for.

The bearer of the banknote is supposed to compare the suspected banknote with one of the same denomination from a different source.

Do not compare with the reproductions in a brochure (or a print out from the internet), which always differ from the original.

Unfold a received banknote and look at the front and the back.

Check the banknote for the security features (refer to write-up on the Features of the Ghanaian Banknote)

Pay attention to soiled or repaired bills

The Bank of Ghana can assist you in verifying the validity of a suspected note.

Notify the police as soon as possible if you think that a banknote has been counterfeited

I think that the government should also do something to stop the circulation of such kind of notes because such kind of notes can damage the economy of the country,.

I think that the government should also do something to stop the circulation of such kind of notes because such kind of notes can damage the economy of the country,.
The issue is that government may not really know this people that do circulate this note they produce this note hiddenly and most of them do the circulation during the night mostly on local shop

In the advanced countries you pay everything with QR Code or debit card so no need to counter fit notes. This problem remains for countries that aren't develloped so this problem of counter fit notes when paying everything with papers still exists.

1. Serial Numbers. Genuine notes have unique serial numbers therefore if you have two notes displaying the same serial number at least one of them is a counterfeit.
  2. Paper. ...
  3. Watermark. ...
  4. Security Thread. ...
  5. Printing. ...
  6. Move/Tilt. ...
  7. Detector Pen. ...
  8. UV Light.

To check of counter-fit note you should first check the color shifting ink, check the watermark also you can check for the security thread with a micro-printing and raised printing to see for the symbols in it

1. Serial Numbers. Genuine notes have unique serial numbers therefore if you have two notes displaying the same serial number at least one of them is a counterfeit.
  2. Paper. ...
  3. Watermark. ...
  4. Security Thread. ...
  5. Printing. ...
  6. Move/Tilt. ...
  7. Detector Pen. ...
  8. UV Light.
Yes there are different ways this can be done but I don't know if the same is applicable to every currencies of the world since each and every country's currency has their own design and quality.

2. Paper. ...
  3. Watermark. ...
  4. Security Thread. ...
  5. Printing. ...
  6. Move/Tilt. ...
  7. Detector Pen. ...
  8. UV Light.
There are many ways in which you can detect counterfeit notes and a good example is holding the money to the light build to see if its fake or not or by squeezing it

I really don't know much but I think This could be a fraudulent activity and dangerous because such activities can let a person entering to the prison means in the end of terms you have to be carefull about such activities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back