What's new

How to detect counter-fit notes?

There are some inscriptions that you can be able to see which are hidden whenever you play sitting bright light and I think that is one of the quickest way to do it.
In my own country there are some hidden images that is embedded in the note and the fake note will not have the image inside it .
You'll be able to view the image if you place the note under the Sun or under a mercury lamp.

The best way to determine whether a note is genuine is to rely on the security features, such as the watermark and security thread. Counterfeit detection pens are not always accurate and may give you false results
What security features do the notes in your country help a shopkeeper or merchant detect/refuse counter fit notes? As most of you probably know, I live in the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, there are multiple security features that UK Banknotes have that can identify and help a merchant refuse counter-fit notes.

different countries have different security measures that are put on their currency notes, like in nigeria the notes we have if you hold it up in the sky, you would see a shadow image of whosoever that is in currency.

different countries have different security measures that are put on their currency notes, like in nigeria the notes we have if you hold it up in the sky, you would see a shadow image of whosoever that is in currency.
It is very correct that different note has different ways to detect its legitimacy

There are several security measures that is in the Fiat currency to detect and find out it's genuinity.

Exactly , that is the method we have been using here to identify the fake and the original currency in any situation of doubt. Is that also what you use over there ?
There are several ways to detect a counterfeit note and it is quite easy to get.
You can place the note under the sun to reveal all hidden images that is inside.

When you are allow the sun to touch the note, it will definitely reveal you the necessary images that you wouldn't found in a fake note and that is when you will know if it is genuine or not.

The new designs of the notes have made it really hard to replicate such kind of notes. This is because the governments realise that counterfeit notes could have a really bad effect on the economy and inflation.

The new designs of the notes have made it really hard to replicate such kind of notes. This is because the governments realise that counterfeit notes could have a really bad effect on the economy and inflation.
The government has made it a top secret and it is really not easy for a counterfiet note to have all of the qualities.
There are certain features that will be absent in the fake note.

There are several ways to detect a counterfeit note and it is quite easy to get.
You can place the note under the sun to reveal all hidden images that is inside.
Exactly , that is the same strategy I have been using when I am not sure about the genuiness of the money. This is the strategy that works with atleast 80% accuracy.

Best way to detect if a note is counterfeit, by placing it under uv light.most banks in my country use uv light to detect a counterfeit note. You can also squeeze a note to detect if it is counterfeit. But the best way is the uv light approach

In my own country there are some hidden images that is embedded in the note and the fake note will not have the image inside it .
You'll be able to view the image if you place the note under the Sun or under a mercury lamp.

I really wonder how come many fake currency creators manage to create fake currency notes that have images embedded into them. It must be really hard for them to create such kind of notes.

I really wonder how come many fake currency creators manage to create fake currency notes that have images embedded into them. It must be really hard for them to create such kind of notes.
Have not seen a fake currency has embedded image right inside the note.
But it seems the perpetrators are stepping up their game by producing fake note that will look very much like the original.

Have not seen a fake currency has embedded image right inside the note.
But it seems the perpetrators are stepping up their game by producing fake note that will look very much like the original.

Well, I have not seen that either, but the main problem is that man y people do not regularly check the currency notes under ultraviolet light or sunlight all the time and this is how fake notes manage to circulate in the market.

Well, I have not seen that either, but the main problem is that man y people do not regularly check the currency notes under ultraviolet light or sunlight all the time and this is how fake notes manage to circulate in the market.
If you are given a note most especially if it is a bundle , you will need to cross-check everything thoroughly.
There are so many ways at which the fraudsters would want to hide the fake note.

If you are given a note most especially if it is a bundle , you will need to cross-check everything thoroughly.
There are so many ways at which the fraudsters would want to hide the fake note.
It is often better to check any note that is given to you because the fake bank notes are just about everywhere.
It's better to always check the genuinity of the bank notee.

A lot of them are not really going to unfold back in mediately after you have folded them and I think this is one of the most basic ways of checking if it is counterfeit or not.

It is often better to check any note that is given to you because the fake bank notes are just about everywhere.
It is true that the fake banknote is in circulation in mass and it is very important to check for the fake note before using it or collecting it.
Most especially if you are collecting a bundle of cash, you will need to check them properly.

For someone like me of am operating a large business I will prefer to use the mercury option where you look at the note under mercury bolb or folding method where you dropped the note in the floor and watched if it's unfolds

What security features do the notes in your country help a shopkeeper or merchant detect/refuse counter fit notes? As most of you probably know, I live in the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, there are multiple security features that UK Banknotes have that can identify and help a merchant refuse counter-fit notes.
The monetary authorities may have integrated or put some signs on the real currency to help identify it as such. The security measures in each nation vary depending on the country, and it is up to you to find out which ones are exclusive to your own nation

I think that now people usually check currency note that have a higher value and they do not consider checking currency bills that consist of lower value in here.

You can detect if a money is fake by exposing the money to a source of light. This is the best option to see whether the money is fake

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back