How to deal with tough customers?

Presido

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want more enlightment on how I can deal with customers that always claim they are right even though they are wrong.They always act on customers are always right

It is impossible to make everyone happy. You can try but no matter how hard you try, some customers are difficult and you cannot make them happy. It is better to forget these customers. Instead of complaining customers, you need to focus on satisfied customers, build a good relationship and sell to these customers again and again.

Tough Customers are in all businesses no matter what you do, no matter how small or big your business is. However, there are several ways of making your customers go easy on you or should I say toughless lol.
You can never satisfy everyone but the ones that are satisfied through you will fight for you no matter what. Be a reliable business owner, even customers that you know are tough, try to reach out to them because you care about them
Boss, what I feel you can do to customers like this is to leave them to being right, do not fight with them cos that might make you lose customer and you're also losing money. Play smart by accepting what you know you can accept from them, I had a woman I do type for, upon how much other staffs complain and her complaining about them she never for once talked about me to my boss, so my boss asked what way have I been doing it and I told him that each time she say something is A I accept it is A even though it is B, but after the job I will now tell her it is B and she won't even care to say anything again

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back