What's new

How to deal with scam phone calls?

report the number to the service provider so that the culprit can be traced and apprehended and the number will also be blacklisted and blocked

It's not very often that I get scam calls but when I do I usually know they are scam calls from the number on my phone when they ring. I used to in the past get caught out by them and I would answer but the minute I knew they were a scam call I would hang up and then block the number. I do know people though who receive these calls and they will answer and go along with it and give them fake information, it's hilarious to watch especially when they have no idea that they are being trolled and given fake information. It's a shame they are allowed to operate and more is not done to protect the elderly and the vulnerable, to be honest.

Majority of the time I ignore them. There are also no call lists you can be added to, so that some solicitors don't call you, but scammers don't care about that so they'll call anyone they want. One thing I have done in the past was have a whistle with me, where when the scammers would call, I'd blow that into the phone and they wouldn't call for a couple days haha.

Now days I don't answer the phone unless it's a local number or one I recognize.

I use an app called truecaller which gives me basic information about the caller. If the call is from an unrecognized person., most of the time I do not attend to the call. When you do not attend calls, you do not have to deal with spam and scams. I also avoid sharing my numbers on multiple places, especially, online.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back