What's new

How to deal with scam phone calls?

There are various ways one can actually use to bridge out a scam person,when you discover that a person on the call is a scam,you can just play along with him and waist his time and call credit.

There are various ways one can actually use to bridge out a scam person,when you discover that a person on the call is a scam,you can just play along with him and waist his time and call credit.
Playing along is what a female friend of mine normally does , she normally prefer wasting their airtime knowing that they are scammer wanting to scam her , but I prefer hanging up the phone on them

Playing along is what a female friend of mine normally does , she normally prefer wasting their airtime knowing that they are scammer wanting to scam her , but I prefer hanging up the phone on them
That is actually another strategy to approach them also,but if you choose to totally ignore them that would be good,but the bottom line of the whole issue is that we know that this calls are scam,and we do not fall.

The best way to deal with such kind of phone calls is to simply hang up when you realise that it is a scam call and then simply block the number. This is what I do.

Even while it may seem absurd, that is the best course of action, especially if you have time to kill.
Scammers typically lose interest if they realize that the previous targets they have been approaching have all been a waste of time.

Even while it may seem absurd, that is the best course of action, especially if you have time to kill.
Scammers typically lose interest if they realize that the previous targets they have been approaching have all been a waste of time.
Whenever I am in a good mood and i see a scam phone call , i normally answered the call and start wasting their airtime and at the end let them know that I knew they are scammers .

This happens every single time, if you call me an you try to scam me, what I normally do is that I hang up the phone, there's no need to continue speaking with those kinds of people.

This happens every single time, if you call me an you try to scam me, what I normally do is that I hang up the phone, there's no need to continue speaking with those kinds of people.
Scam phone call should should dealt with , and the only way I deal with them is that I willingly exhaust their airtime by talking to them and following the flow and at the end let them know that they are scammer and the law will catch up with them.

I often waste the time of scammers and give them false hope. It's really fun making them believe you have actually fallen for their tricks. I only hang up when i have something important doing.

I often waste the time of scammers and give them false hope. It's really fun making them believe you have actually fallen for their tricks. I only hang up when i have something important doing.
Lolz, I could remember when I had experience of scammers like this before that claims to call directly from my bank and was asking for my bank details and some other sensitive information . that is exactly what I did. Lolz.

Lolz, I could remember when I had experience of scammers like this before that claims to call directly from my bank and was asking for my bank details and some other sensitive information . that is exactly what I did. Lolz.
This is so funny. The scammers I've had experience from usually call and claim to be calling from my bank, and when i ask "what bank", they usually reply with "your bank". As if there is any such bank as your bank.

This is so funny. The scammers I've had experience from usually call and claim to be calling from my bank, and when i ask "what bank", they usually reply with "your bank". As if there is any such bank as your bank.
That is what so many of them are always doing most of the time trying to prey on innocent people. Everybody need to understand that the bank will not call directly on phone and ask for youy sensitive informations concerning your bank details.

Scam phone call should should dealt with , and the only way I deal with them is that I willingly exhaust their airtime by talking to them and following the flow and at the end let them know that they are scammer and the law will catch up with them.
For me I don't really try to stress myself if I know you are trying to scam me, we have a lot of scammers both online and offline you have to be very careful, everyone is looking for a quick way to earn money online.

First you should try to avoid or ignore such scamperson if you can't do this then try to block them if you can't do this to then you should try to play with them waste their time and try to reach them as well to punish for wasting your precious time.

This is why I use third-party applications that can be able to tell me if it is a scam call based on recommendations by other people

Scammers are all over everywhere,you have to be very careful, many people are looking for a quick way to earn money, I think that's the reason why the number of scams are increasing day by day.

Well, I think I can also relate to this because this scam calls is something that you have to get used to around here and be very intelligent while dealing with them. Sone of them have resorted to sending messages that would implicate you if you click on it.
I think I would like to waste their time anyways.

Due to the widespread use of phone and other internet services, scam phone calls are actually extremely common and almost unavoidable. Such scam calls have almost completely wiped out my bank account on numerous occasions.

Scam phone calls are becoming more and more common, which is both worrisome and frustrating. I believe that an app called truecaller will be the tool I use to identify scam phone calls. It has been quite helpful in identifying those phishing calls, and I believe I will suggest it to anyone who requires it.

We get scam phone calls here in my country often , so most people are already aware of scam phone calls and they knows already when they get one , but some still fall victim .

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back