What's new

How to deal with scam phone calls?

This is something that has become really of a concern to a lot of people. The telecommunication industries as well as law enforcement as supposed to be doing much more better to ensure people are not going to be receiving this kind of ridiculous calls.
I heard most of the phone and call conversation we makes are always recordedby the telecommunications companies but still don't understand why they haven't been able to arrest the scammers .

The best thing is to ignore such calls or just block the number as it can cause distraction and frustration if left alone. There is no better way it could be dealt with in a country where there isn't too security against such calls.

One of the ways to deal with scam calls is by not revealing secret password to him. Anything that has to do with the keys to your accoun, should not be released to a scammer.

I actually troll them but I don't give away fake information, I'll play along for a few seconds and call them out straight with a lot of insults as well. That way, they're embarrassed and sometimes insult me back or just hang up.

There is a way in which you can just be able to block them and then warn others about receiving calls from this kind of numbers because you cannot just be able to deal with them completely.

Unfortunately, there might come a time, when you receive a scam call again, and the majority of the population receive at least 2 scam calls a year. Scammers will often target the elderly & vulnerable individuals, but sometimes the scammer who phoned you, might have found your information through public domain or was sold it.

One of my favourite YouTubers is called Trilogy Media who actually does just that and waste the time of the scammers. This is done, so that scammer doesn’t get the opportunity to successful scam somebody!

How do you deal with scam calls? Hang up once you realise? Waste their time, by giving fake details and trolling the scammer?

I could remember in some few occations where i had to be receiving scam calls from unknown source,once i detect it i have to ct the call,but of late i have device a means of wasting their time,by draging the conversation further.
Unfortunately, there might come a time, when you receive a scam call again, and the majority of the population receive at least 2 scam calls a year. Scammers will often target the elderly & vulnerable individuals, but sometimes the scammer who phoned you, might have found your information through public domain or was sold it.

One of my favourite YouTubers is called Trilogy Media who actually does just that and waste the time of the scammers. This is done, so that scammer doesn’t get the opportunity to successful scam somebody!

How do you deal with scam calls? Hang up once you realise? Waste their time, by giving fake details and trolling the scammer?

I could remember in some few occations where i had to be receiving scam calls from unknown source,once i detect it i have to ct the call,but of late i have device a means of wasting their time,by draging the conversation further.

Last edited:
Well it's very difficult to avoid scammed cell phones most especially in my country. there are alot of them who have been causing alot of problems to our society making people not to believe anything online.

Well, I merely hang up the phone when I receive such kind of scam calls. I merely ignore them. I refrain from submitting my info on sites in order to prevent scam calls.

Well, I merely hang up the phone when I receive such kind of scam calls. I merely ignore them. I refrain from submitting my info on sites in order to prevent scam calls.
It is the same thing I do. I have even installed an application that identifies and blocks these calls and messages as soon as they come. I feel it is better that way.

It is the same thing I do. I have even installed an application that identifies and blocks these calls and messages as soon as they come. I feel it is better that way.
I have known and witnessed people been scammed through phone calls so i have learnt my lesson , i normally do hang up whenever i withnessed or any scam caller called me .

The first thing i do to stop spam calls is that i download a true caller ID app on my phone so that i will always know who is calling and i also make sure i block such callers to help me concentrate.

The first thing i do to stop spam calls is that i download a true caller ID app on my phone so that i will always know who is calling and i also make sure i block such callers to help me concentrate.
That is exactly what my brother is using on his mobile phone just to identify spam call , the true ID caller application has helped many people in knowing many scam phone call.

I received such call last year. The scammer was claiming to be a member of staff of my banks. At first, I want to believe him but I was using two banks. So I ask him "which of my bank are you calling me from?" That was how he started saying gibberish.

Well because of too much issue of scammers and kidnapping all over in my country whenever there is a scam call, one actually block such number and try to avoid them in any means he could.

For me I think the most appropriate way to deal with the scamming phone calls is to report the numbers to the relevant authorities so that the perpetrators can be dealt with according to the court of law of the land.

For me I think the most appropriate way to deal with the scamming phone calls is to report the numbers to the relevant authorities so that the perpetrators can be dealt with according to the court of law of the land.
Yeah actually that is what one should be do any time he or she do usually receive any scam call he or she should report it to the appropriate authority to handle such case because I know of people that through such scam call they got kidnapped.

if i notice that i am on a scam call with someone, what i usually do is to allow the person waste his call credit, i would start dragging the person and make unnecessary conversation with the person for a long time.

Where can I different ways in which people who are literate do deal with fake or scam calls and one of the way is that you can forward such number to an organisation where it will be taking charge.

Where can I different ways in which people who are literate do deal with fake or scam calls and one of the way is that you can forward such number to an organisation where it will be taking charge.
The most important tools for you as a person is knowing how to identify them. when you know how to identify it there is high possibility that you will know how to deal with such a phone call.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back