What's new

How old is your website? Does it matter?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people actually have website. However, in many cases, many people may actually own a very old website. They may be dedicated to their website and they may never actually plan to sell their website. This makes their website quite old by the passage of time. So, how old is your website?

If I still had my forum back from when I started it in 2009 which was another version of Chat Addicts that was open until 2017, it would make my forum around 14 years old now. Unfortunately, due to personal issues and the hosting price increases by a lot, I made the tough decision to close the forum and unfortunately, lost the backup when my old laptop hard drive failed on me.

I have now reopened Chat Addicts and it has been back open since early this year. I am hoping within the time it will become as popular as my old forum was before I chose to close it.

The older and active a website is would give it more domain authority. If I had still kept my website, it would have been 12 years by now. I started the website in 2011 but gave it up along the line in 2013.

I hope that you know the SEO tool that you can use to find out about the domain age of any website. You can make use of this link to check the age of any website domain.

My website isn't too old. It's not been too long I started but right now my website is only 3 years. I've got plans to stick with my forum for the next 15 years. I've monetized my forum, it would be nice to make money from my use of Google ads.

I have now reopened Chat Addicts and it has been back open since early this year. I am hoping within the time it will become as popular as my old forum was before I chose to close it.

Instead of closing down your forum wouldn't it be possible to sell it and make money from it? This is what I would have done if I were in your in your shoes. Unless it's not possible for me sell the forum, then I would have to just close it down.

Website age matters. The older your site, the better your organic traffic (you should, of course, have high quality content, though). Search engines favor old content that is frequently updated with new information. New sites hardly get any organic traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back