What's new

How often should you post in a day?

It depends on individual's interest. You can post more in instagram because it's much easier and effective way to make more friends. Post of 1 or 2 daily is good enough.

As much as u can, i mean is there really a limit to these things?
There shouldn't be a required number of times one is allowed to post

Personally I don't post much on my personal timeline because I don't really like publicity. But if I had a business profile I'll have to post more often for adverts and publicity.

When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?
Social media is good, but the most important thing is how useful it is to us, some just post anything just because they feel they should post, honestly I don't visit social media anymore because is a waste of time

When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?
The number of times you post on social media per day depends on what you do with social media.
If you earn a living by online business, then you can lost as much as you can.

If you online for just fun, they you should caution yourself .

Depending on your time or the things you do online can determine how often a person can post online, if actually you own a business online you can post every time.

Do what is best for you. We should never let the buzz of social get to us. The fears of not catching up or fear of not being included in something interesting, fun and enjoyable activities on social media has been linked to depression.

It is not about how many times you post on social media but what you post. You can be posting 24 hours a day and 7 days a week without having a good amount of views. If you are using a business account,then I believe once a day is better but if your social media pages are for fun,i believe what should be posted should be something people will read and always want to visit your page.

how many times should one post a day ,I can say it depends on the kind of person you are and what you do ,if you are a business man you need to be posting many times a day in order for you to market your products

Depending on the context of posting, either where to post. Pending on the demands, one can post more than thrice in a day.

Personally, I don't have any serious business or thing to post at the moment that would warrant me to be conscious of the amount of posts to make daily, but I think it is advisable to post more than once for the desired result. But at the end of the day it is still left for the individual to decide how many times to post on a daily basis especially after taking stats of how things are flowing. That is just my opinion.

What site are we talking? Some you can get away with posting more than others but ideally, you focus more on quality over quantity. If you go on Twitter, for example, and just tweet every 5 minutes, you are going to do nothing but saturate the bottom barrel posts on that platform which will only hurt you and everyone else. You want to focus on getting Tweets out that get interactions, reTweets, and attention in general.
I agree with you on this,because while on social media you should'nt just come up and start posting anything just because you need to pos,the content must be of quality.

I agree with you on this,because while on social media you should'nt just come up and start posting anything just because you need to pos,the content must be of quality.
These days so many persons have made social media a dump site, where they can stroll in at anytime and just drop whatever they feel like at anytime which is not suppose to be so. Though there is no rule as to the numbers of post you can post but at least it should be quality ones.

I am very active on social media and online forums. I post almost daily on social media and online forums. However, I sometimes (rarely) have a chat with my friends on messenger nowadays.

These days so many persons have made social media a dump site, where they can stroll in at anytime and just drop whatever they feel like at anytime which is not suppose to be so. Though there is no rule as to the numbers of post you can post but at least it should be quality ones.
Quite certain,the quality of content will definitely make people to take your post whenever it comes out in a serious light.Once something is not of that important,it should'nt be put out.

My dear thread poster, did anyone tell you there is a limit to the posts you may or may not chiose to make daily? Even if you don't choose to make posts I days, no one will query for that, it's your personal decision

I post on media platforms once in a while I'm social media addict but I don't mind to post all the time on social media bit got me so much time before posting. Posting has no limits but it should be meaningful post.

You can post in a day as many times you wish to post so far as you have something meaningful and interesting to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back