What's new

How often should you post in a day?

I feel if you are a business owner or a creative you need to be engaging you’re audience with your content at least two times a day so as to keep you’re fans engaged and anticipating your next content
Post automatically merged:

you can post unlimited times , as long as your post are engaging and interesting people will tend to gravitate toward it

Last edited:
If you are into content creation, a day should not pass without posting a content especially if you've got so much traffic on your contents. They await each episode of the contents, so you can't afford to disappoint them.
When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?

Posting on your social media accounts should be your personal decision.
If you are running a business and you use your social media for advertising, then you'll certainly need not count how many times you post in a day, because you will always have to update your customers on product and services

What matters in social media posting is the nature or content of post. To me, you can post as much as you are able to post in as much as your content is good and one that tarnishes reputation.

It depends on the individual. Some people are social media freaks, always posting here and there. They can post up to five times a day. While other's only post once a day. It's d individual's choice honestly.

My post on social media in a day can not be measured, it depends on the lenght of free period i have in my job per day

posting daily helps to keep your social media accounts active. but for me I don't Post daily I only post monthly. but if to say I have a business I would have been posting daily.

To keep your website as active as possible it is the best option to try and post as much as possible because this will keep a lot of people updated, people need a website that they will be able to see new content and read about them everyday. You really need to take website business as serious as possible and don't do it as part time business.

I do like posting on social Media,even though not everyday,I don't consider posting everyday as a bad thing or waste of time,but let it not be like you are disturbing people with post everyday,atleast once a day.

I do not like posting on social media at all. So I limit my number of posts to at most 5 in a month. I see social media as a platform to waste time.
I think posting 5 pictures in a whole month is too small,let it not be as if you are not active,you can be posting atleast 2-3times in a week,it will be more better.

posting daily helps to keep your social media accounts active. but for me I don't Post daily I only post monthly. but if to say I have a business I would have been posting daily.
Yes you are right,let it not be as if you are not active on social media,it will be much better to post atleast 2 to 3 times in a week.

If you are very active on Facebook you can post more than three times in a day. There is no specific rule to the amount of course you can make on Facebook in a day. That is why it is being said that you should share your thought when you want to make a post on Facebook.

The determinant of the number of times you are to post online, depends on the kind of articles you have and what are the purpose of such post you make. some makes post on social media as a form of advertisement and a source of generating income. so it depends.

What matter is what and where are you posting? It doesn't matter how often because it depends on your purpose and how it affects the people reading your posts. Think first for your own and other's sake.

Someone on social media should be able to carry his or her followers along. You shouldn't post too much and there should be a balance in what you post. Incoming your subscribers or followers are long you don't need too many posts rather you need post based on your niche and not voluminous ones but strategic ones.

Posting in a day will all depend on what am posting, I will not like to post personal stuffs online everyday, except if it is a business stuff, that I will post multiple times in social media.

Honestly i stopped using social media a long time ago. I visit Facebook and Instagram once in a while but I'm not active there anymore since i consider it a waste of time
Well said bro, I am also leave social media platforms, only I visit Facebook that also because my old friends have a group, so every weekend I visit that group,
these social media platforms really waste our time, better to invest that time in verious activities.

Actually posting on the social media is a habit and it depends on the content of your post. if it's educational or informative and very useful to the people, it should be done most often.

It depends on what you want to use your social media accounts for. If you want to promote something with your account, it's imperative you post frequently to boost your account. I think 2 times in a day is okay.

It is not mandatory for someone to be doing post daily,I don't think it is necessary for someone to be putting himself under pressure in the guess of posting content on social media,except it is very necessary to do that,else it should be spaced and not be to crowded for your audience to digest.

When it comes to social media, how often should you post in a day? Should I be posting to each of my social media accounts 3 times a day? I've heard that you should at least post once a day, but the more the better? What is your opinion on this? What works best for you?
Well it's time wasting because if you are not posting on your social media platforms once a day that will affects your status and leads you to a lower reach just in 24 hour.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back