What's new

How often do you watch the local news on the television?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally don't watch the local news on the television very often, because I'm not a fan of politics and I don't really care what happens everyday in my country, J have more personal things to care about than my entire country so it doesn't really entertain me, furthermore I hate the ads abd they appear pretty often. But what about you? Do you watch the news on the television often?

Since the emergency of online print media, online news site, I hardly watch local news. Before it gets to the television, I have heard about it already because it will always come as a notification in my gadget with the caption breaking news if it just happened.

I don't really watch local news because it does not interest.also, I find it as wastage of time because technology has advanced now in which you would have seen the news before watching on the local station
I don't really watch local news because it does not interest me. also, I find it as wastage of time because technology has advanced now in which you would have seen the news before watching on the local station

I watch very little tv news and when I do it's just to see what they are trying to get people to react to. I do watch/listen to some online but it is what mite be seen as alturnative news. I would not call all of it news, a lot of it is about solutions to the problems that tv news and governments create. One of my favs is James Corbett of corbett report.

Much often than not,i do occationally switch and listen to what the local media is saying about happenings locally,at least it will keep one abrest on the latest happenings and development in the country in general.

When I was younger, I use to watch the local news as then there was no much alternatives to watch as we only had access to 3 television station and they all showed news the same time.

Since the emergency of online print media, online news site, I hardly watch local news. Before it gets to the television, I have heard about it already because it will always come as a notification in my gadget with the caption breaking news if it just happened.
That is what the trend on the avialability of gadgets that one can readily get information from has brought,one can easily get information on his phones and gatgets even without recourse to the television.

Watching local TV or local news is not something I do often, I only get to watch local TV or local news when I visit my parents place because my dad loves to listen to news always but on my own no way

I personally don't watch the local news on the television very often, because I'm not a fan of politics and I don't really care what happens everyday in my country, J have more personal things to care about than my entire country so it doesn't really entertain me, furthermore I hate the ads abd they appear pretty often. But what about you? Do you watch the news on the television often?
I watch the local news on television about once a week. I enjoy being informed about what's happening in my area and learning about local events, charities, and organizations that I might otherwise not know about. Second, it's a great way to keep up with local politics. Third, I find it comforting to have a general idea of what's going on around me without having to bother with the details every time I leave my house.

If there was an accident on the highway near my house or an earthquake nearby, I'd want to know so I could be prepared if anything else happened, such as road closures or power outages.

Or if there was an incident at school involving one of my children's classmates, then obviously I'd want to know about that too so that we could discuss what happened afterward and make sure our kids were okay with it instead of just letting them find out from their friends later on down the road when they weren't expecting it anymore!

I don't watch the news too often, however, when there are big incidents and events, I watch the news frequently. Recently, there was an earthquake in the country and I watched the news to learn about the updates. A couple of weeks ago., Hamas killed 10 people from our country who had gone to Israel for studies, I watched the news to learn more about the survivors.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back