What's new

How often do you check your Crypto Assets?

AlexanderM

Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
So, how often do you check the value of your crypto assets - whether that’s BTC, ETH or another token or coin. How often do you think classes as excessive and could have a negative impact on your time and health?

Can checking the Crypto assists to regularly encourage you to ‘panic’ and ‘sell’ rather than HODL through a dip or bear market?

A good majority of the Investments that I am making is usually for the long-term . And this kind of investment are usually kept in my trust wallet. I also take some short time trades depending on how the market is going and I check that as regularly as hourly.

Well, i like to always keep a good check on how well my crypto assets have been doing so far, that wouldn't discourage me Into selling, but it would enable me make more better analysis and keep me updated about it current state.

I check a few times a month. I don't have very many and I am in it for the long haul so I have no intentions of pulling out anytime soon, not if I want to actually earn a lot of profit from it.

There is often that kind of nervousness that usually come whenever you just created a trade. I always try to be disciplined I'm not check my long-term portfolio very often but at least once in a day.

I don't like keeping checking the wallet to see the current value of my crypto assets. This is the major reason why I don't invest the amount that I cannot afford to lose.

I check a few times a month. I don't have very many and I am in it for the long haul so I have no intentions of pulling out anytime soon, not if I want to actually earn a lot of profit from it.
Checking your portfolio almost every month is actually some very good level of patience and discipline. Provided that I have invested a significant amount of money, I will be checking it almost on a daily basis.

If I have a crypto asset I think I will check it every day as long as I have data in my phone, just to check if it is growing, stolen, and in good shape, and I will also make sure it is in a legitimate site that is not into fraudulent activities.

It is very important to keep track of ones cryptocurrency assets by checking at least two times in a week . This wil alow you to know how your digital assets holdings are performing.

Often there is such tension that usually occurs when you just created a trade. I always strive for disciplinary action. We don't review our long-term portfolio often, but we do review it at least once a day.

I do check it often most especially when cryptocurrency was moving perfectly but now that the whole cryptospace as drop , it has been up to three months I have not set my eyes on my wallet because it has depreciated

Checking your crypto asset regularly would definitely cause you to go and sell when there is a little dip in the price of the asset, am saying based on my personal experience of this crypto world.

Checking your crypto asset regularly would definitely cause you to go and sell when there is a little dip in the price of the asset, am saying based on my personal experience of this crypto world.
Lolz, it is even more difficult now that the whole crypto space is down. I don't really have much time to be checking it regularly because I know the value of my asset is completely down.

Concerning investment in cryptocureny,of recent because of the prices of crypto, what i usually do is that i keep my investment in stable coin,and then when i want to trade i trade with pair,then save back in stable coin.

Well, i like to always keep a good check on how well my crypto assets have been doing so far, that wouldn't discourage me Into selling, but it would enable me make more better analysis and keep me updated about it current state.

Cryptocurrency Hodlers who hold cryptocurrencies for a really long time may need to check their assets. This is because the value could reach its peak and the coin holders may miss the opportunity to liquidate the coin at the right time.

Cryptocurrency Hodlers who hold cryptocurrencies for a really long time may need to check their assets. This is because the value could reach its peak and the coin holders may miss the opportunity to liquidate the coin at the right time.
It depends because I have come to understand that there are so many people that have a lot of cryptocurrencies in their wallet and they don't have any intention of selling it anytime soon even if it has to reach its peek because they believe it will still rise more.

It depends because I have come to understand that there are so many people that have a lot of cryptocurrencies in their wallet and they don't have any intention of selling it anytime soon even if it has to reach its peek because they believe it will still rise more.

They are probably thinking that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise more and more each year, despite the fact that Bitcoin has not managed to gain value for the past one year.

I always employee risk management tools whenever I am buying into a particular cryptocurrency and set where I will just set it take profit and stop loss and then leave it to ride

They are probably thinking that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise more and more each year, despite the fact that Bitcoin has not managed to gain value for the past one year.
The point is that the price of Bitcoin is still dangling around 20 to 60 thousand dollars . I think this has been in existence for almost two years as I can remember. we don't even know it's next movement presently

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back