What's new

How often do you check your Crypto Assets?

The most funniest thing is that most of the people that claimed that are involving in cryptocurrency trading do not have the necessary knowledge around it. All they know is that when the price is down, you will buy and sell when the price is up.
Even if I have to start learning how to trade , I know where to get a good mentor that will be willing to train me perfectly. These people can predict the market movement to least 90% accuracy.

Personally I am not into crypto currency investment and business that's why I not even bothered to check the the crypto currency performance on my account. However I have an account at one of the exchanges that keeps me updated on the same.

Well I am not into crypto currencies trading but I know that my friends who do trade crypto currency usually check there market at least hourly to know what is going on.

Even if I have to start learning how to trade , I know where to get a good mentor that will be willing to train me perfectly. These people can predict the market movement to least 90% accuracy.
I would like to know where you will get the necessary information or signal to trade with 90% accuracy. It will be very nice to have access such information. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

I would like to know where you will get the necessary information or signal to trade with 90% accuracy. It will be very nice to have access such information. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
I have some expert in my Arsenal who are really good in trading they can also give you signal to trade and make good profit , they have been in the system for quite a long time and their experience really matters.

I have some expert in my Arsenal who are really good in trading they can also give you signal to trade and make good profit , they have been in the system for quite a long time and their experience really matters.
Did you get them from YouTube? Or you have them as friends? I would like to know more about this because I want to learn more and I want to earn more in Forex.

Did you get them from YouTube? Or you have them as friends? I would like to know more about this because I want to learn more and I want to earn more in Forex.
Those people are my friends . I was able to get them through an online platforms and up to now I don't even know how I got to really know them that they were trading cryptocurrency to that standard.

I do check it often most especially when cryptocurrency was moving perfectly but now that the whole cryptospace as drop , it has been up to three months I have not set my eyes on my wallet because it has depreciated
It's important to check the market regularly when you've some coins you're looking to trade. Even when you don't have a coin to trade, it's still important to what's going on in the market.

It's important to check the market regularly when you've some coins you're looking to trade. Even when you don't have a coin to trade, it's still important to what's going on in the market.
Yes that will be true but I don't really have time and besides I don't see the need for me to keep on checking when I am not ready to trade or make an investment.. That's for me.

Those people are my friends . I was able to get them through an online platforms and up to now I don't even know how I got to really know them that they were trading cryptocurrency to that standard.
It is quite interesting but I so much believe that if the interest and the keen to knowing more about cryptocurrency is there , it will not be so difficult to learn anything about it.

It is quite interesting but I so much believe that if the interest and the keen to knowing more about cryptocurrency is there , it will not be so difficult to learn anything about it.
Yea, everything depends on interest . This is what I have been able to find out when we have the interest and willingness to learn anything , it will even be more possible than we could ever imagine.

So, how often do you check the value of your crypto assets - whether that’s BTC, ETH or another token or something coin. How often do you think classes as excessive and could have a negative impact on your time and health?

Can checking the Crypto assists to regularly encourage you to ‘panic’ and ‘sell’ rather than HODL through a dip or bear market?
The coins that I possess in my crypto wallet are long-term investments that will bear fruit in the near future. Because of that, i don’t regularly check on their markets often and I believe checking them often may cause me to react and sell on impulse

I don't own any crypto currency currently and i have little or no interest in crypto and so i don't have any crypto assets to check. When i finally decide to go into crypto currencies, i would check my crypto assets very often.

Because I have a daytime job I'm actively involved, I usually check my assets once a day. Though I have a group of people I follow and turn on notifications on their posts across all social media handles; that way I can have insight without being actively monitoring the market.

The most funniest thing is that most of the people that claimed that are involving in cryptocurrency trading do not have the necessary knowledge around it. All they know is that when the price is down, you will buy and sell when the price is up.
Investment around cryptocurrency goes beyond just selling when the price is high and buying when the price is low.
There are lot of things entails in cryptocurrency investment.

Investment around cryptocurrency goes beyond just selling when the price is high and buying when the price is low.
There are lot of things entails in cryptocurrency investment.
90% of the people who invested into cryptocurrency do not know this.
Believed in buying the cryptocurrency with the prices in low and selling when the price is high.

So, how often do you check the value of your crypto assets - whether that’s BTC, ETH or another token or coin. How often do you think classes as excessive and could have a negative impact on your time and health?

Can checking the Crypto assists to regularly encourage you to ‘panic’ and ‘sell’ rather than HODL through a dip or bear market?
I think you only panic sell or buy if you don't have a strategy that you follow diligently. It also depends on the timeframe you trade. A holder has no business looking at charts all day long, but that's expected of a day trader.

Checking the price on a small period of time could cause alot of havoc especially to the beginner investors . This is because the markets is programmed to stimulate fear and greed.
As for me I check the price on a weekly basis

Checking the price on a small period of time could cause alot of havoc especially to the beginner investors . This is because the markets is programmed to stimulate fear and greed.
As for me I check the price on a weekly basis
It is very compulsory to keep track of your assets. We are talking about money here and we shouldn't leave it like that.
If you're trading and you have not used the sufficient tools so exit trade ,.you should keep monitoring your assets.

It is very compulsory to keep track of your assets. We are talking about money here and we shouldn't leave it like that.
If you're trading and you have not used the sufficient tools so exit trade ,.you should keep monitoring your assets.
Definitely, investment ( buying to hold) is very different from Trading especially the amount of time one spends monitoring price.
You would need extreme focus as a short-term trader in order to monitor price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back