What's new

How often do you check your Crypto Assets?

Definitely, investment ( buying to hold) is very different from Trading especially the amount of time one spends monitoring price.
You would need extreme focus as a short-term trader in order to monitor price.
The cryptocurrency need a lot of monitoring if you are a cryptocurrency trader because you need to keep track of the performance of the asset.
This is very necessary if you don't really want to lose your funds.

The cryptocurrency need a lot of monitoring if you are a cryptocurrency trader because you need to keep track of the performance of the asset.
This is very necessary if you don't really want to lose your funds.
You've said it all. This form of investment could not be good for a person that do not have the sufficient time to check and monitor, swing and position Trading would be best for such individual.

You've said it all. This form of investment could not be good for a person that do not have the sufficient time to check and monitor, swing and position Trading would be best for such individual.
It is very compulsory to keep track of your cryptocurrency assets so that you'll be able to monitor it all the time.
The volatility in the cryptocurrency market demands that one should keep track of it.

It is very compulsory to keep track of your cryptocurrency assets so that you'll be able to monitor it all the time.
The volatility in the cryptocurrency market demands that one should keep track of it.
Yeah , even at that one can still be profitable as a swing or position trader .
In position, trading you might not have the time to be checking the price almost everyday.

Yeah , even at that one can still be profitable as a swing or position trader .
In position, trading you might not have the time to be checking the price almost everyday.
You are absolutely correct but I prefer to keep track of my cryptocurrency all the time because it is a volatile investment.
if you consider investing in cryptocurrency you should keep track of it all the time.

is actually some very good level of patience and discipline. Provided that I have invested a significant amount of money, I will be checking it almost on a daily basis.

I check a few times a month. I don't have very many and I am in it for the long haul so I have no intentions of pulling out anytime soon, not if I want to actually earn a lot of profit from it.
One of the things that i usually do is that i keep my asset as an investment for future appriciation,except it is for something urgent that would be the time i will have to check for change.

The vast majority of the investments I am currently making are typically long-term.
And I often keep this kind of investment in my trust wallet.
In accordance with the state of the market, which I monitor as frequently as hourly, I occasionally engage in short-term trading.

The point is that the price of Bitcoin is still hovering between $20 and $60,000. As far as I can tell, this has been in operation for about two years. We don't even know what its next move will be right now.

I don't usually check much as long as my cryptocurrency has not returned back to my buying price. I do check it probably once in two months. I will completely avoid checking if there is a clear indication that it is still dropping further.

My cryptocurrency investment are mainly for long-term purposes. Because of that I don't usually check it all the time to avoid any situation that might want to push me to withdraw.

So, how often do you check the value of your crypto assets - whether that’s BTC, ETH or another token or coin. How often do you think classes as excessive and could have a negative impact on your time and health?

Can checking the Crypto assists to regularly encourage you to ‘panic’ and ‘sell’ rather than HODL through a dip or bear market?
It depends on the goals that you have set for a particular investment in a coin. Long term investments will probably require less checking up and updates, whereas short term investments may need you to constantly be aware of the trends

The point is that the price of Bitcoin is still hovering between $20 and $60,000. As far as I can tell, this has been in operation for about two years. We don't even know what its next move will be right now.
You're right about that and I am certainly tired to reviewing my portfolio every time because it now seems as though the market is neither progressing nor losing value.

There is often that kind of nervousness that usually come whenever you just created a trade. I always try to be disciplined I'm not check my long-term portfolio very often but at least once in a day.
When I was not having something to do , I always check it at least once a day but now I am so much occupied with a lot of responsibilities that checking it once a weeks is difficult.

My cryptocurrency investment are mainly for long-term purposes. Because of that I don't usually check it all the time to avoid any situation that might want to push me to withdraw.

Well, I think that you are a hodler who tends to hold cryptocurrencies for a long time. I am personally not a big fan of such kind of long-term investment at all.

I usually check my cryptocurrency portfolio everyday and if I believe that it is not going my way I am always quick to sell. I do not want to make any significant losses at all.

I usually check my cryptocurrency portfolio everyday and if I believe that it is not going my way I am always quick to sell. I do not want to make any significant losses at all.
The market is down at the moment and so I don't really have high hopes whenever I check my cryptocurrency portfolio so I have decided to relieve myself from the unnecessary trauma and look forward to the next bull run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back