What's new

How often do you check your Crypto Assets?

The point is that the price of Bitcoin is still dangling around 20 to 60 thousand dollars . I think this has been in existence for almost two years as I can remember. we don't even know it's next movement presently

Well, now it is no longer in the $60,000 range at all. Bitcoin became range bound at $20,000 to $18,000. Sometimes it even fluctuates to $16,000 and this is a really bad moment for those who invested in Bitcoin when Bitcoin was valued at $50,000.

Well, now it is no longer in the $60,000 range at all. Bitcoin became range bound at $20,000 to $18,000. Sometimes it even fluctuates to $16,000 and this is a really bad moment for those who invested in Bitcoin when Bitcoin was valued at $50,000.
People who invested in bitcoins when the price was 50,000 dollars now will have a depreciation of 55% which is very high. Bitcoins is even better , I have a cryptocurrency that drop by 95% in value.

People who invested in bitcoins when the price was 50,000 dollars now will have a depreciation of 55% which is very high. Bitcoins is even better , I have a cryptocurrency that drop by 95% in value.

Yes, this is true, but there might be many wise people who might have sold off their assets when they were experiencing losses during the initial period. This is how they avoided major losses.

Yes, this is true, but there might be many wise people who might have sold off their assets when they were experiencing losses during the initial period. This is how they avoided major losses.
So many people did not know that the bearish season will soon take over. Probably so many people could have sold out their cryptocurrency to buy at a lower price. My cryptocurrency is now in serious depreciation too.

So many people did not know that the bearish season will soon take over. Probably so many people could have sold out their cryptocurrency to buy at a lower price. My cryptocurrency is now in serious depreciation too.

Many people might have had bought cryptocurrencies right now because they think that this period may end up soon. This is what they are anticipating right now.

Many people might have had bought cryptocurrencies right now because they think that this period may end up soon. This is what they are anticipating right now.
Me too , I wanted to have accommodated some cryptocurrency for long-term purposes at this current price but a lot of people are still saying that the price of cryptocurrency is likely to drop more. I don't understand.

Me too , I wanted to have accommodated some cryptocurrency for long-term purposes at this current price but a lot of people are still saying that the price of cryptocurrency is likely to drop more. I don't understand.

I guess that you wanted to become a HODLER of cryptocurrencies who hold cryptocurrencies. I can understand that as there are so many people who tend to hold cryptocurrencies even when the price crashes massively. However, I prefer to trade daily and buy and sell cryptocurrencies daily.

I guess that you wanted to become a HODLER of cryptocurrencies who hold cryptocurrencies. I can understand that as there are so many people who tend to hold cryptocurrencies even when the price crashes massively. However, I prefer to trade daily and buy and sell cryptocurrencies daily.
Trading cryptocurrency on daily business can guarantee a better profit but at the same time you still have to hold on to some of your favourite crypto-currency for long-term purpose investment.

It is very important to keep track of ones cryptocurrency assets by checking at least two times in a week . This wil alow you to know how your digital assets holdings are performing.
I quite agree with what you mentioned because it is very important for us to keep checking our cryptocurrency assets so that we would know the status of the asset and what it worth at present.

I quite agree with what you mentioned because it is very important for us to keep checking our cryptocurrency assets so that we would know the status of the asset and what it worth at present.
It is important to keep track of your investment it is not really viable if you invest an amount of money on certain things and you do not check them. The proper practice is to keep checking on whatever you put your money on regularly.

It is a very common practice to keep checking on your assets. You wouldn't invest such a huge amount of money on a digital assets and just leave it there without even taking a look at what it is yielding.

Trading cryptocurrency on daily business can guarantee a better profit but at the same time you still have to hold on to some of your favourite crypto-currency for long-term purpose investment.

Well, trading cryptocurrencies daily could also lead to losses, as it increases the chances of losses. This is what I used to experience as well in the the past and I have lost money. Patience is the key.

Maybe once a week or so. I don't have that many. Plus, if you invest a lot, that could cause anxiety or ruin your mood. Most of the time I check when I'm curious.

Well, trading cryptocurrencies daily could also lead to losses, as it increases the chances of losses. This is what I used to experience as well in the the past and I have lost money. Patience is the key.
No , it is not the case . There are so many day traders who are making a lot of money with cryptocurrency . Most of these things will depend on your understanding. That is what really matters.

No , it is not the case . There are so many day traders who are making a lot of money with cryptocurrency . Most of these things will depend on your understanding. That is what really matters.

Well, sometimes, the market may not favour you. You cannot win all the time in the market and this is why some traders experience losses. At lest inexperienced traders do.

Well, sometimes, the market may not favour you. You cannot win all the time in the market and this is why some traders experience losses. At lest inexperienced traders do.
No matter how professional you might be , it is still very difficult for you to trade successfully without having a single loss. Losing in two out of every ten trade you entered is not bad.

I have some crypto assets that are meant for short term and there some that are for long term. I check my short term crypto assets everyday but I just leave those long term crypto assets without checking it, i usually check after 6months or a year

No matter how professional you might be , it is still very difficult for you to trade successfully without having a single loss. Losing in two out of every ten trade you entered is not bad.

Yes, this is why many professional traders actually gain more rather than losing money in the end. They are the ones who I call successful traders. Unfortunately, not all the people are successful.

Yes, this is why many professional traders actually gain more rather than losing money in the end. They are the ones who I call successful traders. Unfortunately, not all the people are successful.
That is what we need to understand. so many people call themselves successful trader when they don't have deeper understanding of how the market can be traded successfully. Sometimes these people will want to come and mentor you.

That is what we need to understand. so many people call themselves successful trader when they don't have deeper understanding of how the market can be traded successfully. Sometimes these people will want to come and mentor you.
The most funniest thing is that most of the people that claimed that are involving in cryptocurrency trading do not have the necessary knowledge around it. All they know is that when the price is down, you will buy and sell when the price is up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back