What's new

How often do you change your website theme?

I want to go into coding and website development I have not fully learnt everything but changing theme should be part of maintenance

The only website I have up now is for my brother (memorial website) and I keep everything the same, exactly the way I put it together right after he passed. That website represents every single thing about him, everything he liked, family pics, etc.
The only time I go on there to switch things up would be for holidays or his birthday, I put certain decorations to the left and right of his main pic, up top.
Other than that, same theme.
Always. 💖

I personally think that changing of theme of the websites is supposed to be part of maintenance so it should be added to the list

Once, I settle with a theme during the website creation process, the theme stays for a long time. For example, my personal website uses the same theme since 4 years. I don't change theme quite often. Changing theme can confuse your regular visitors. This is my personal opinion, though. What's your thought on this?
I wonder ooo....i wanted to ask that do website do change theme again until i saw the content of the write up, but if website owner change theme i think its should not be that frequent.

When I was new to blogging (I quit anyways) I always played around my Google blogger and would change the theme sometimes twice a week

I would love it if all website maintain their initial themes. Unless of course it was really bad and needed changing. I love uniqueness, once you see it you just know what it is

As much as it is good to be dynamic and creative, is is also good to place an accurate measure on the way things are being done. Changing theme of a website shouldn't be more than once in every year. It is not something that should be done more often.

I don't own a website of my own for now. I don't support the idea of changing one's website theme often. In my opinion, changing one's theme once in two years is okay.

Frequently changing site theme can be very bad in terms of maintaining members trust of not agreeing that the site is well organized and can crash anytime. Changing site is advised to be done only during festive season for example Christmas.

It is good to be known for a particular thing and with a specific brand.
It can be very daunting to carry out the task of changing themes every now and then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back