Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you change your passwords? I can say I change most important site passwords often, maybe every year or so. I don't think you need to change it every month, especially if you got decent passwords.

How often do you change your passwords?

Whenever I get a pop-up to change my password, I do it. Another case would be when I have to share my password with someone like for example while filing tax returns, the CA asks for credentials. So, after the work is done, I change my password. Basically, if someone else knows my password, I change it.

Probably not nearly enough. I try and at least change my password manager password every now and then. But, I barely touch my other passwords.

How often would you say you change your passwords? I can say I change most important site passwords often, maybe every year or so. I don't think you need to change it every month, especially if you got decent passwords.

I don't change my password unless the password have been compromised. I don't know anyone would keep changing their password frequently. What if you forget the password as a result of constantly changing it?

I frequently change passwords for the website and apps related to financial services, I change email passwords and my hosting account passwords every 6-7 months. But I rarely change the passwords of the sites I work on.

I frequently change passwords for the website and apps related to financial services, I change email passwords and my hosting account passwords every 6-7 months. But I rarely change the passwords of the sites I work on.

It is advisable to change one's passwords to their financial apps every month and do updates as they come. This is to ensure that you stay in touch with the safety measures provided by those financial institutions. So, I agree with you on frequently changing the passwords as they come.

I seldom change my password it is because I always forget, lol. I may change all passwords this weekend.

I am not one of the people who change the password quite frequently since I usually use quite long passwords and difficult to decipher, I have some of up to more than 32 characters, and if I see that any of my accounts are in danger, I change the passwords, the last time was 1 year ago or so.

This morning, Ph time, I changed all my passwords. I was thankful for the post yesterday about the need to change our passwords.

I do change my password but not that Frequently because there lot of site that I will be changing password if I want to do so. But I change for VIP platforms such as Emails, Media and so on.

As much as I know it is good practice to change your passwords frequently, I definitely do not do that and probably should do it more often.

I usually change mine if I forget the password or if I am contacted to make the change.

I don't change mine frequent enough. Generally, I tend to update the ones I know I need to update, on atleast a yearly basis. There has been only a few cases where I needed to change it on a 1-3 month basis for a few accounts I have.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
As much as I know it is good practice to change your passwords frequently, I definitely do not do that and probably should do it more often.

I usually change mine if I forget the password or if I am contacted to make the change.

I am always mindful and try to change mine as often as I can. I don't want to be in a trap where I will have to be vulnerable on the internet as a result of not changing the password to some of the key sites that I login to on a daily basis.

I am a type of guy who never changes passwords unless I really need to because they require very complex password. I got around 70 emails and there is same pass on 65 of them. 🤣
I know it should not be like that but I can't remember different password for each gmail / hotmail..

I don't change my passwords as often as I should but probably need to start, honestly.

My password is not something that I change very often unless I have a security breach where I got a notification that someone attempted to login to my account with my password. This haven't happened before, it is only on this kind of situation that I will be forced to change my password.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back