What's new

How much will social media change in the next 10 years?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Social media has been a thing for a long time now. It has only progressed to the point that Facebook is the biggest social site in existence, especially if you want to add in Instagram to the mix. But it has changed a lot over the years as well. Now days we have short form content which has been blowing up since Vine was a thing. Now days it's all about short form content, watching videos on your phone. Personally I feel like we're at the point where social media isn't going to be inovated on anytime soon. We have Meta VR, which they are trying to make a thing, but I think for the next 10 years, not much will change. We'll still get crazy new apps and stuff, but I think social media as it is now, will stay much the same for these next 10 years.

What do you think?

I think in the next 10 years we will get to see A.I tools getting immersed into social media apps. There will A.I filters, A.I chatbots, A.I photo enhancer, A.I video editor and what not. Everything would me merged with social media. That's what I predict.

Yes! There is so much to keep up with these days. You are trying to get used to an idea and boom, there is something even more exciting. The thing with AI is blowing my mind. Just like we have text-to-image now, I can't wait for text-to-videos. I would be head over heels.

I think in the next 10 years, there will be fewer humans and more AI. People will create AI personalities and use these AI personalities on social media. Actually, this is already happening bt in the next 10 years, this will be more common.

Social Media in the next 10 years will be changed Drastically due to AI Tools arriving gradually, so with that there is likely going to be more AI Tools and less people. There will be more apps with advanced technology

Having seen just how much social media has progressed over the last 10 years to how it is now, I will admit that I am excited to see where it goes next over the next 10 years and how far technology progresses when it comes to social media.

Predicting where we will be with social media in 10 years' time I do not feel is going to be easy as I never would have predicted we would see what we do now on social media.

Social Media in the next 10 years will be changed Drastically due to AI Tools arriving gradually, so with that there is likely going to be more AI Tools and less people. There will be more apps with advanced technology
I think you're right, I'm really scared that the internet will be filled with AI bots, recent studies showed that there is a large percentage of bots on the internet and they are increasing more and more, there will come a time when there will be more bots than people on the internet and information will be mostly controlled by bots instead of humans, It's a shame where the internet may be headed in the next few years from my point of view.

Exactly, there is a large percentage of bots on the internet and increasing day by day
Yes, everywhere on the internet this evil is being fought, and the worst of all is that it cannot be stopped, here in the forum we also receive many bots regularly, and over time it will intensify, but well, I suppose that more tools to combat them will also arrive.

The change we are asking for in how social media can be used have been answered in what we witness today. The use of VR and AI in social media is the future we are living now. Improvements is what we will keep seeing as times goes by.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back