What's new

How much will Bitcoin cost in 10 years?

Although bitcoin is a very volatile crypto currency but it has been predicted accurately in the past, there are experts who know how to study trends and historical events that have close probability on predicting bitcoin price
I have a close friend of mine who gives trading signals in his telegram channel , and I saw 90% of his predictions are right. I am not sure if it's his own technical analysis or does he copy someone's trade.

I know for a fact that the Bitcoin will be very expensive in the coming years, even ten years from now. But I can't predict the exact price it will be but it must certainly be above $1000000

Indeed nobody can guess how much Bitcoins will cost in the next of 10 years, no one can predict because is not a weather that someone else can forcast.

With the rate in which people are investing in bitcoins, it could go all the way up in value in the next ten years. I will be wise for people with excess money to invest now.

Of course that's why it's a prediction, it's not certain but I am more than 65% sure that bitcoin should reach 70k by end year and even more.
Yes 65% sure is okay but you should not be hundred percent sure because anything can happen to cryptocurrency ,we didn't even expect that this year we will have a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency that happened a few months ago.

$460,000 is a long prediction though. Let's just assume it rises by $40,000 per year for 10 years then it could be feasible but Bitcoin will still suffer a dip and crash within these years. We can't predict the exact price

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?

in my opinion, it is too much to think about what will be in 10 years. crypto currencies increase / decrease from one day to the next and a miracle or a misfortune can happen at any time.

I think with the current price of Bitcoin ,it would worth more like close to $100k , because the price is not encouraging and not moving up to my expectations for now

I can't predict that because I am not sure about what makes up the future for bitcoin though there is a possibility that it might even outrun the stated figure before that time.

There is no better time to invest in Bitcoin that now you can invest on Bitcoin and keep it for a long time or for many years you will surely make to the amount of money from Bitcoin I'm talking about making millions of money from Bitcoin
One thing about the value of bitcoin in the cryptourency trade market is that it is actually the flagship of crypto.The value will continue to appriciate irrespective of how the market may fluctuate downward.It is a very good investment to save for the future.

Bitcoin is not easy to predict for that long now but I will put my own assumption cos it's going to be at 480000$
The amount of money/price for bitcoin in the next ten years cannot be predicted becuase of its volatility, $480,000 for just one bitcoin is a huge amount of miney and we don't even know what might happen to crypto currency by that time.

The price of Bitcoin and other crypto is volatile. We don't know what will happen in the next decade. But there is no amount of change that will make BTC worth less than $1000. But it should be like $150,000 and above I guess

You have already stated everything clearly no one on this planet can predict the price of Bitcoin I can say olny God can know the price of Bitcoin in the next ten years.

no one can actually guess or predict the future of crypto or Bitcoin in particular in the next 10 years, the price could be way higher than we have it now or it could be lower than what we have now. Or other coins might have taken over
You are right. No one can actually predict the future of bitcoin but I think it will continue to increase in value amidst the fluctuations. As for other coins overtaking bitcoin that will take a very look time atleast not in 10 years time.

We cannot tell how much bitcoin will be worth in the future because crypto currencies are unpredictable. I don't feel bitcoin will worth ten times more in the future because other coins that would worth better might come up.

I am very optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will go extremely high, but this is not in any way for me to start thinking about how to purchase it. But I'm buying coins that have potential and are less expensive than bitcoin because I know they will give me better returns when prices start going high.

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
In the next ten years i think that we are going to see another two halving events and therefore based on this information i think that a value of around 500k usd will be possible in this time period.

no one can actually guess or predict the future of crypto or Bitcoin in particular in the next 10 years, the price could be way higher than we have it now or it could be lower than what we have now. Or other coins might have taken over
Looking at the previous history of bitcoin and any other coin for that matter, bitcoin never ends the same or lower than the current market value that it has which is to say bitcoin will definitely be higher in the next ten years.

Asking what will happen 10yrs is like saying you know what will happen to your destiny. Bitcoin raises anytime and goes down anytime. It has no specific time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back