What's new

How much will Bitcoin cost in 10 years?

I think bitcoin will go very high, maybe $500K, ten times the current amount (approximately). Or even higher, as we saw in May, price can double with a month or two.

I don't think no one could predict how much bitcoin could cost in the next ten years because the coin is not stable or predictable so anything could happen to the coin so it's either rises or falls I guess.
You are right that no one can predict the price of Bitcoin in the next 10 years with accuracy, but you know that experts always predict prices even though they are not accurate but are very useful for determining investment plans.

Ten years is a long time and no one can be too certain but i have no doubts it would have far exceeded the 100k margin and I not the 200k because predictions favour such increases, we await how it turns out too

Bitcoin is likely to cross over hundred thousand dollars in the nearest future maybe less than five years from now. There is still a chance of making money.

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
Cant really say but I am sure if there is not issue against Bitcoin, the value would have increased in an unimaginable way. I also heard some cou tries are moving to ban Bitcoin mining because if power consumption

Bitcoin is likely to cross over hundred thousand dollars in the nearest future maybe less than five years from now. There is still a chance of making money.
The price of bitcoins is completely unpredictable and it is possible that in the next 10 years new technology might take over cryptocurrency and if this doesn't happen it is possible for the price of bitcoins to reach 1 million u.s. dollar.

No one can predict the bitcoin actually value in next ten years but it will be a global currency as am seeing it happening already.

I think to actually put a price tag on the actual value of bitcoin in the coming years expecially in 10years time to come would be unpredictable,but what i know is that due to the mrket valuation,it can exceed more than 1000%.

For now I am going to predict that the price of Bitcoin is going to be around 250,000 dollars with the current rate in which it is moving in the next 10 years.

This information was posted by @Suba in Aug 16th 2021, let's watch out and see how it comes by Aug 16th 2031, see where the price will be. I believe it will rise significantly to a very high price.

no one can predict the price of bitcoin in ten years,because failure is unpredictable ,as we all know bitcoin price can rise at anytime and falls at anytime as well ,but people still make allot of profits from it

Bitcoin has a very great future and in the next ten years my prediction would be a million dollars depending on the rate of adoption

Well as long as cryptocurrency will be here in the next 10 years from now then it is possible for one bitcoins to be closer to 1 million u.s. dollars .it will depend on a lot of things and factors that we have to consider when predicting the price of cryptocurrency.

I expect the value and price of bitcoin to have increased considerably even more than the ATH, it is hard to tell where the prices might land, but I think it will increase over the years.

The value of Bitcoin in the near future is unpredictable like the wind. The value may be substandard or it will skyrocket but from my predictions, it will explode the globe!

In the last 10 years Bitcoin has managed to reach $50,000 from less than a dollar and in coming 10 years, it might become $100,000 or even $200,000. Some people even predict Bitcoin to become $400,000.

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
One thing with cryptocurrencies is that it's too volatile. That prediction can come true or exceed. If there is acceptance worldwide, it's a possible scenario.

In the last 10 years Bitcoin has managed to reach $50,000 from less than a dollar and in coming 10 years, it might become $100,000 or even $200,000. Some people even predict Bitcoin to become $400,000.
$100000 seems very realistic because it has already crossed $60000 few months ago , though it is now struggling to go up $50k. I believe Bitcoin would reach second all time high by the end of this year.

With the current rate of adoption on the Bitcoin chain, we could see the price of Bitcoin rise to about a million dollars in the next ten years

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back