What's new

How much will Bitcoin cost in 10 years?

Bitcoin might not hit those heights you speculate, I feel for it to pass the $100k mark would take something special. A lot of people are just hoping. Most countries wouldn't accept it as a means of legal tender

Factoring in the inevitable bear markets into the next 10 years, I think we may see bitcoin up to $400,000 or more because the coin would be scarcer by then and only a small supply if any at all left to mine.

I can't actually predict the exact amount that the bitcoin will attain in the next 10 years but following the digital coin's antecedents, last 10 years , the price was above $1 or so. Now the price is above $40,000. So, in the next 10 years, logically the price should be $400,000.

Bitcoin investment is a great one right now. Ten years is a lot of time but one thing is certain bitcoin will continue with its upward trends.

This thread is like asking how much is a loaf of bread 10 years from now. You can also ask how much is a pair of shoes or a plain or printed shirt after 10 years. What is the importance of 10 years in the life of the Bitcoin? I guess the time period is not relevant at all.

10 years from now is actually a very long time and a lot of things might have happened at that time but I believe that bitcoin price should be around 200,000 dollars.

As at the time of writing this contribution of mine, Bitcoin is worth over &40,000 today. While it is true that we can't exactly predict what it will be ten years time, we estimate it to be more than &300,000 at least

As at the time of writing this contribution of mine, Bitcoin is worth over &40,000 today. While it is true that we can't exactly predict what it will be ten years time, we estimate it to be more than &300,000 at least
I think there is a present dip in the cryptocurrency market and this is affecting the whole market . We hope that the market recovers fast.

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
From A source, someone once said that one day, bitcoin will get to a million dollars... Although i can't really say if its in the decades our 10 years to come..

In the next ten years, the price of Bitcoin could get as high as $200,000 or more because there would be wider adoption of Bitcoin that it is now.

I'd like bitcoin would reach a million dollar (even more, if possible): because I'm storing all satoshis earned by online tasks and apps and this would mean I would have a considerable amount of savings at the proper time.

Time period for this coin's price is very important for speculators at least they are invested in the Bitcoin project and so will simply want to talk about the prospect of the price of their cryptocurrency of choice in the next ten years. Which isn't bad to me though

Bitcoin is the industry leader of cryptocurrency market. It is the highest priced. It brought cryptocurrency to our consciousness and will definitely soar high as the market moves on. I'm expecting it to be at least over 100% more than its current price by then.

No one can predict the price but the very best thing to do now is just to have at least some amount of bitcoin in our wallet. We never can tell what will happen.

I don't think anyone can accurately predict the price of Bitcoin or any other coins for that matter as we all know that coins are volatile in nature. And we have also seen how some experts predictions failed in the past. So it is very difficult to predict crypto. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

A 100k or 150k depending on the rate of adoption.
If many countries and individuals come to accept it as a legal tender and means of transaction, then we may see Bitcoin going up to millions in few years

Not one can really tell the cost of bitcoin in ten years. Base on the current data will only predict. One thing is certain their will be rises and falls in values. we just hope there will be more rises than falls.

Anything concerning cryptocurrency it is in unpreedictable you can predict what will happen with the cryptocurrency market tomorrow so it is impossible to know what will happen in 10 years.

I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
I don't think no one could predict how much bitcoin could cost in the next ten years because the coin is not stable or predictable so anything could happen to the coin so it's either rises or falls I guess.

Yeah there's no knowing where Bitcoin will be in the next 10 years. For all we know, Bitcoin could be dead in the next 10 years. It could be worse in 10 years, or it could be worth tons more by then. But there's really no knowing.

And you also have to consider, what about other cryptocurrencies, will there be others in 10 years? Maybe something better comes and destroys Bitcoin for all we know. It's possible. Anything can happen from now and 10 years later.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back