What's new

How much will Bitcoin cost in 10 years?

Bitcoin has been estimated to be about $100,000 before this year runs out so ten years later, it would have risen a great deal maybe $500,000 but these are just speculations, predictions may or may not come true.

I believe bitcoin price cannot be guessed because of its volatility nature , so in the next 10years , the price might be just $1 or over $100,000 ,the price cannot be predicted.

Bitcoin is really going to increase in the next 5years when the present youth are really exposed and have the understanding about it ..., My own opinion though

Bitcoin has been estimated to be about $100,000 before this year runs out so ten years later, it would have risen a great deal maybe $500,000 but these are just speculations, predictions may or may not come true.
That is just one of the things in cryptocurrency, it is always based on prediction that is why it is difficult for people to give accurate prediction of what the price of bitcoins will be in the nearest future.

That is just one of the things in cryptocurrency, it is always based on prediction that is why it is difficult for people to give accurate prediction of what the price of bitcoins will be in the nearest future.
I would argue that everything is virtually about prediction, even life is about prediction, because we don't know when anyone can loose his or her life buy there are some sure predictions in crypto.

You may be surprise, The expectations may not be realistic,alot of us had project massive pump in bitcoin for the future,but fail to understand that Bitcoin has a mind of its own.

I would argue that everything is virtually about prediction, even life is about prediction, because we don't know when anyone can loose his or her life buy there are some sure predictions in crypto.
Yes but for the one of bitcoins it is possible that bitcoins may reach that particular price within that period of time because it price is always on the rise that no matter how it fall it will definitely bounce back. Everything is definitely best on prediction as you have said.

Yes but for the one of bitcoins it is possible that bitcoins may reach that particular price within that period of time because it price is always on the rise that no matter how it fall it will definitely bounce back. Everything is definitely best on prediction as you have said.
How much do you think bitcoin would reach by the end of this year? There are many predictions and speculations saying that the price of bitcoin by year's end would determine its future price.

The future price of bitcoins is unpredictable or guessing because in the next of 5 to 10 years the price might be higher beyond your reasonable doubt and it could be lower than its now, some other coins might be over in future .

No one.of us can sit down here and say the Bitcoin price will become this price or that price in the next ten years with utmost certainty. That's not possible. We can only predict a range which will seem a bit likely to happen. I'm the next ten years, Bitcoin will.be more than $500,000

How much do you think bitcoin would reach by the end of this year? There are many predictions and speculations saying that the price of bitcoin by year's end would determine its future price.
We cannot really give 100 per-cent prediction on this but I think that the price of bitcoins will reach up to 70,000 before the end of the year. We are going to see the full potential of bitcoins from next year.

We cannot really give 100 per-cent prediction on this but I think that the price of bitcoins will reach up to 70,000 before the end of the year. We are going to see the full potential of bitcoins from next year.
Of course that's why it's a prediction, it's not certain but I am more than 65% sure that bitcoin should reach 70k by end year and even more.

Yeah , now bitcoin price has increased to $55000 , but there is less hope for it to reach $100000 by the end of this year , with just less than 3 months left , miracles do occur in crypto world like the dogecoin's Elon Musk case.

It's difficult to say.
With its liquidation... We do not know if in the next ten years, it's value would increase or decrease.
I however hope the value will not get too high so a lot of people can afford it.
I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?

Pishevar has called for Bitcoin to reach $100,000 by the end of 202. The prediction came not long after a December 2020 meeting with MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor, whose company invested more than $1 billion in Bitcoin during 2020.

Yeah , now bitcoin price has increased to $55000 , but there is less hope for it to reach $100000 by the end of this year , with just less than 3 months left , miracles do occur in crypto world like the dogecoin's Elon Musk case.
If altcoins were to rise up to a certain level due to an increased bullish trend I see bitcoin hit the 100$ mark, it's happened before, bitcoin hit 60k$ from 33k$ in three months

If altcoins were to rise up to a certain level due to an increased bullish trend I see bitcoin hit the 100$ mark, it's happened before, bitcoin hit 60k$ from 33k$ in three months
Yeah that would be another all time high in the same year. I hope more countries start making bitcoin as a legal tender rather than banning bitcoin completely. It all affects the price of bitcoin and also some altcoins that follow the trend of bitcoin price fluctuations.

Last edited:
I often ask myself, What will Bitcoin be worth in 10 years? It is very difficult to predict and no one will know for sure the value of Bitcoin, because until now there is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will move up, could the value of Bitcoin be zero?
In fact, many people say that the Bitcoin marketcap will exceed the gold marketcap, I also see the strength of the Bitcoin price depending on supply and demand, meaning that Bitcoin will survive if there are still users. Furthermore, we know that Bitcoin investors are increasing day by day, so this factor makes me more optimistic about the future of Bitcoin. So in my opinion the price of Bitcoin will go up ten times from the current price or the price of Bitcoin to around $460,000.00 Do you think this is a fair price? Or maybe you have your own estimate of how much Bitcoin will cost for the next 10 years?
Bitcoin is something one cannot predict because it rises and fall everyday some think it will be better now but see the result, I think one should hope for the best

Bitcoin is something one cannot predict because it rises and fall everyday some think it will be better now but see the result, I think one should hope for the best
Exactly, the price changes with time, in ten years time Bitcoin might be higher than what we have known till date, there is also every possiblity that it could be lower than the price we have today. No one knows where it would be in 10 years time.

Although bitcoin is a very volatile crypto currency but it has been predicted accurately in the past, there are experts who know how to study trends and historical events that have close probability on predicting bitcoin price

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back