What's new

NEWS How much small business owners should pay themselves

Well for me I think that As a business owner I don't expect the business to pay me some salary. I would rather add some stocks to grow the business. My glad is to see the business flourishing.
That's why I don't really like the idea of working under someone,if you have a good skill starting up your own business will be very good because you won't get the best that you are want if you are working under someone.

The rate at which small business owners should pay themselves will depend on the profits that is being generated . As long as you are able to pay your workers and there is still profit left you can decide how much you can choose from the profit depending on other responsibilities available to do.

The rate at which small business owners should pay themselves will depend on the profits that is being generated . As long as you are able to pay your workers and there is still profit left you can decide how much you can choose from the profit depending on other responsibilities available to do.
That's completely true, if you are earning a good amount of profits you can decide to pay yourself with 10 percent or even more, but you have to be very careful in terms of spending.

I don’t think it necessary that all time but sometimes u could just pocket some of the. Money but not all time so u could save a lot

I don’t think it necessary that all time but sometimes u could just pocket some of the. Money but not all time so u could save a lot
That's true, it depends on how you want it to be, but for me I'll like to invest 20 percent of my profits, saving money is a good idea but I'll rather invest than to save.

The only secret to get success online is by having a good skill set,if you have a good skill set online you will any tangible amount of money depending on the skill-set you are having.
I concur, to if you want to succeed you are expected to have good skills set, personally I don't think you can gain what you want if you don't have a skill set.

That's completely true, if you are earning a good amount of profits you can decide to pay yourself with 10 percent or even more, but you have to be very careful in terms of spending.
If you pay 10% to yourself then the remaining profit will goes into the business account. you don't have anything to do with those ones in the company's account. you only have access to the one you have paid for yourself which is the 10%.

I concur, to if you want to succeed you are expected to have good skills set, personally I don't think you can gain what you want if you don't have a skill set.
That's right, having a profitable skills is going to help your success, if you don't have it I don't think you can have the good results that's you need, you need to understand this.

That's right, having a profitable skills is going to help your success, if you don't have it I don't think you can have the good results that's you need, you need to understand this.
That's just the fact, if you are having a good skills it's going to help you earn the good amount of money you want, if you want to be on the winning side You need to understand this.

That's just the fact, if you are having a good skills it's going to help you earn the good amount of money you want, if you want to be on the winning side You need to understand this.
That's true, having skills is always the best way to get what you want,if you have a good skills you can be on the winning side of the, an also learning a profitable skills is very important.

small business owners often gain small profits and it is essential that they do not allow the temptation of spending make them extend to the extent of using the capital.

small business owners often gain small profits and it is essential that they do not allow the temptation of spending make them extend to the extent of using the capital.
That's true,if you are having a small business you'll not like to be spending the profits that you made, that will not be a good idea if you do so, it will make you to fail.

That's true,if you are having a small business you'll not like to be spending the profits that you made, that will not be a good idea if you do so, it will make you to fail.
The primary focal point of a small business owner is growth and not necessarily the profits attached.
Once growth is placed as a priority, the rest will be history.

That's true, having skills is always the best way to get what you want,if you have a good skills you can be on the winning side of the, an also learning a profitable skills is very important.
That's true, having a good skills set is one of the best way you can achieve what you want, a lot of people don't know this, if you don't have a good skills set there's no way you can earn money.

That's true, having a good skills set is one of the best way you can achieve what you want, a lot of people don't know this, if you don't have a good skills set there's no way you can earn money.
Having a skill set is not something bad,if you don't have a skill set nowadays I don't think you can earn money, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.

Having a skill set is not something bad,if you don't have a skill set nowadays I don't think you can earn money, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason.
it is actually impossible for you to make a reasonable amount of money these days if you are not skillful and knowledgeable. Even in the offline space you need to have proper knowledge of how the business works.

That's just the truth, if you are not having a skill set that means you are not ready to earn money, if you want to earn money you need to have a profitable skills set that will earn you money.

The primary focal point of a small business owner is growth and not necessarily the profits attached.
Once growth is placed as a priority, the rest will be history.
Without placing the priority on growth.
The results would definitely not be favourable because of the nature of emerging businesses and the nature of challenges they encounter.

I think small business owners should pay themselves a little amount of money from the start of the business and if you see your business growing or expanding they you can pay yourself as much as you can

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back