NEWS How much small business owners should pay themselves

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many founders invest profits back into growing a business. Setting their own take-home pay remains a challenge, and it is often overlooked. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I think a real entrepreneur don't really do takes his business income as personal but an earning that is expected to be used effectively. at least make some amount that is reasonable to pay yourself from the business.

I believe that a genuine entrepreneur doesn't truly treat his business money as personal income but rather as an income that should be put to good use. produce enough money from the business to pay yourself at least a decent amount.

As a business owner, you don’t earn a salary. As an employee within your business, you pay yourself based on the role that you perform as an employee. If you are working in the business that you own, then you will draw equity from the business on an annual basis based on your profitability

As a business owner I don't expect the business to pay me some salary. I would rather add some stocks to grow the business. My glad is to see the business flourishing.

As a business owner, I don't anticipate receiving compensation from my company. To expand the company, I would much rather add some stocks. I'm happy to see the company doing well.

Paying yourself is not a bad idea, this will also help in terms of boosting your morale, but you have to be very careful don't go ahead and spend more than what you can earn.

I think any amount that will be okay for both yourself and the business. it's not a bad idea actually as a business owner to pay himself business you are also working.

Paying yourself is not a bad idea, it will help you to put more effort need time, that's what I normally do it helps me to stay motivated, if you are working on forum's this will very much help.

Paying yourself is not a bad idea, it will help you to put more effort need time, that's what I normally do it helps me to stay motivated, if you are working on forum's this will very much help.
That's true, but you have to be very careful, remember the reason why we start up the business is to earn money but not to spend it anyhow, you need to get this right.

That's true, but you have to be very careful, remember the reason why we start up the business is to earn money but not to spend it anyhow, you need to get this right.
You are right, we are all here to earn money, earning money is what brought us here all together, if you want to earn money you are expected to work hard, only who are hard working can earn money.

You are right, we are all here to earn money, earning money is what brought us here all together, if you want to earn money you are expected to work hard, only who are hard working can earn money.
Hard work is very important, if you are hard working you'll always get what you want, but if you are lazy you cannot earn a dime, being serious will help you to gain a lot of things.

I think a true entrepreneur views the money from his business as an income that should be put to good use rather than as personal income. generate enough revenue from the business to at the very least pay yourself a respectable wage.

Hard work is very important, if you are hard working you'll always get what you want, but if you are lazy you cannot earn a dime, being serious will help you to gain a lot of things.
If you seriously want to succeed you need to be hard working, there's no way you can get what you want if you are being lazy, only hard working individuals get what they want.

If you seriously want to succeed you need to be hard working, there's no way you can get what you want if you are being lazy, only hard working individuals get what they want.
You are right, but being hardworking is not enough, you need to have a alot of things before you can actually get the good results you want, having the knowledge is also important.

As a small business owner, the first thing you need to have in mind is you'll need to pay yourself like everyone else or better put, pay yourself like you were working a 9-5 job if you want to see the business succeed.

As a small business owner, the first thing you need to have in mind is you'll need to pay yourself like everyone else or better put, pay yourself like you were working a 9-5 job if you want to see the business succeed.
That's completely true, if you are owning a small business I'll advise you to give it your attention, if you are not giving it your attention the business might collapse.

You are right, but being hardworking is not enough, you need to have a alot of things before you can actually get the good results you want, having the knowledge is also important.
That's just the real truth, if you are not a hard working type there's no way you can earn what you want, you need to be serious only serious and hardworking individuals get what they want.

I think a real entrepreneur don't really do takes his business income as personal but an earning that is expected to be used effectively. at least make some amount that is reasonable to pay yourself from the business.

Yes, I also think that a wise businessman analyses things in a proper manner and utilise the funds and budgets in the best manner. This is the only way they could actually run business in a proper manner.

That's just the real truth, if you are not a hard working type there's no way you can earn what you want, you need to be serious only serious and hardworking individuals get what they want.
You have said it all, only hard working individuals will succeed, if you are not hard working you cannot have the Best, a lot of people thinks it's going to be easy which is not true.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back