What's new

NEWS How much small business owners should pay themselves

you pay yourself based on the role that you perform as an employee. If you are working in the business that you own, then you will draw equity from the business on an annual basis based on your profitability

The word laziness is not for people who are looking for success, if you seriously want to make your ends meet you are expected to work on yours being lazy might not help you.
If you are lazy there's no way you can earn money online or even offline, it only takes a hard working individuals to earn a tangible amount of money online.

Making money is not that and if you are lazy then things could turn out to be really hard for you. Lazy people make less money and they are also more likely to suffer from obesity.

I think a true entrepreneur views the money from his firm as an income that should be put to good use rather than as personal gain. generate enough revenue from the firm to at the very least pay yourself a respectable wage.

If you are being lazy just know you are not ready to be free from poverty, people who that are lazy already have enough, but if you don't have enough you are not expected to be lazy.
There's no way a lazy person can earn money, if you are earning money online that means you are a serious individual, bit if you are not serious there's no way you can earn.

There's no way a lazy person can earn money, if you are earning money online that means you are a serious individual, bit if you are not serious there's no way you can earn.
Working either online or offline sometimes has to do with going through stress and if you are lazy you cannot work because you will always be postponing your work everyday due to your laziness

Working either online or offline sometimes has to do with going through stress and if you are lazy you cannot work because you will always be postponing your work everyday due to your laziness
That's true, you'll go through a lot of stress if you are working online, that's why you need to be taking online brakes especially if you earn a good amount of money.

Even I the business is small, he's still the owner of the business. After paying off all the necessary things he should pay off, he's entitled to everything that remain

If you have that spirit of lazyness it's going to tear you apart,a lot of people that are lazy don't get what they want in life, you are expected to destroy the spirit of lazyness.

Actually no amount of money will be quite okay to pay themselves because they have sacrifice alot in terms of effort , financial and in all aspects just to achieve a goal.

If you have that spirit of lazyness it's going to tear you apart,a lot of people that are lazy don't get what they want in life, you are expected to destroy the spirit of lazyness.
That's completely true, if you want success you are not expected to have that kind of mindset, knowing what you are doing is very important but having a good mindset will very much help.

This mostly depends on the profit generated by the business. I would rather suggest that the profit should be used to develop the business more until the business is capable generating more profit

That's completely true, if you want success you are not expected to have that kind of mindset, knowing what you are doing is very important but having a good mindset will very much help.
No doubt you are right, we are talking about earning money online here, if you don't have the necessary requirements you are not going to get what you want.

I think in the first few months up to two years, the small business owner should not pay a lot to himself. If there is another source of income, it's even better so you won't tamper with the returns from the business, and you can get a better idea of it's finances.

No doubt you are right, we are talking about earning money online here, if you don't have the necessary requirements you are not going to get what you want.
That's just the fact about it, we need to have some tools that will help us earn more money, having good skills set is one of those things that will help us.

That's just the fact about it, we need to have some tools that will help us earn more money, having good skills set is one of those things that will help us.
That's true, I like the word you used there, we need to have something that will be of a help to us, having a good skills set is very important, you are going to like it.

I could clearly recall the day I needed money for a business endeavor and went to a bank I had an account with. I had assumed they would look at my cash flow to determine my status, but they insisted on seeing some form of income guarantee account.

That's true, I like the word you used there, we need to have something that will be of a help to us, having a good skills set is very important, you are going to like it.
The only secret to get success online is by having a good skill set,if you have a good skill set online you will any tangible amount of money depending on the skill-set you are having.

Well for me I think that As a business owner I don't expect the business to pay me some salary. I would rather add some stocks to grow the business. My glad is to see the business flourishing.

I believe that a genuine entrepreneur doesn't truly treat his business money as personal income but rather as an income that should be put to good use. produce enough money from the business to pay yourself at least a decent amount.
For the business owner to pay themselves from his job is not normal.
What's the business is growing and he made a profits from the business he doesn't need to pay himself any special money, he will just spending from his profits.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back