What's new

How much should we save to our pension?

I wouldn't specify how much for you to put in your pension fund because I don't know the depth of your pocket or the responsibilities you carry. It's advisable to save 10% of your income at least every month in your pension fund so it can grow steadily

This question is very theoretical. Well, how much you should save for pension depends on how much you earn monthly. For me I'll save 15% or my monthly salary

Nowadays without government workers who failed to save for pension regret at the end so I think 20% at the end of every month is a good pension plan and it will also help you and enjoy your retirement because is the next big thing to do

When it comes down to pension I think you should put money that you are comfortable parting ways with. It is best to start early as well.

My bank offers me a pension savings account that will help me to save my pension money to be ready for the time of my retirement. I have been making use of it for a long time now.

I have not seen the need if putting money into pensions before retiring because the pensions are becoming lesser than it use to be. Use your pension to do a little business if you wish to in other to get more income from it.

What the government or companies give as pension is just a small percentage of your salary, so most times it is very difficult to save something tangible from it.
As an employee there is definitely a pension plan for every active worker on the payroll on every organisation.so it is on the employer to either have a seperate pension plan for himself where he can be putting any amount he dim fit to put in the package.

I think we should save as much cash as it is possible to our pension. Even it is not so much, it will come in handy when we retire. And you feel more safe and secure, if you think about your savings.

The cost of living in your area determines how much you should save for your pension. How much pension you need also depends on your medical bills. If you have medical conditions, you will need a lot of money.

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?
This would depend on how much you are currently earning.
You have to plan it out just the way you do when taking out money for savings.
The amount should be such that if accumulated over a period of working years, it can suffice after retirement.

Look into your salary, and it will help you determine how much to save to pension.
Personally, i save about 30% of my monthly earnings to my pension fund.
Yours could be more, depending on how much you earn.

There is no fixed or particular amount of money that is expected to be save for pension. but as much as you can earned and also as you can save, you are expected to continue saving because it's for the benefit of the future.

It depends on the pension owner but i feel it's really difficult to save from one's pension these days because the pension is not even enough to take care of one's needs most times.

I don't think, there is any specific amount of money which is expected or a limit for our pension savings. But as long as you can save good amount of money that can meet up to your demands.

Thanks for letting us know about this viral information. Infact, am just about to make a post that will ask this similar question. Am anxious to know how much to invest so as to avoid loss this festive period. I won't take the risk of loosing my money

We have a mandatory social security plan in my country where employers and employees contribute a fixed amount based on the employee's salary. Thus, we don't have a say on how much we should contribute. Of course, the higher the contribution, the higher the pension will be at the time of retirement. Freelancers, however, can contribute based on the level of income they want to report. It's much better to contribute the highest amount on the contribution table because the plan also has provisions for disability or unemployment pension and it is based on the contributions and the equivalent salary credit.

Over here government workers will be able to receive pension based on their position in the government, you don't really save money
especially here in Africa but your pension will be determined by your educational qualification and sometimes your position except maybe you are in Europe.

In my country it's already a predetermined percentage of your salary if you work with the government. Most private firms don't offer pension.

The earlier we start saving for our retirement or old age the better. It is very important for everyone to do this. It is in the best interest that we undertake a pension scheme.

Well, this actually depends on how much you are willing to put away into savings for your pension. And some pension companies actually give you a designated amount that you pay on schedule as convenient to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back