What's new

How much should we save to our pension?

A retiree has little or no need to save his or her pension because the money is not really big as it use to be before. He just need to manage it well to solve his issues

This is a tricky question because the money you put in the pension plan today is not the same value when it is time to receive the pension. I would rather put my money in real estate than a pension plan by insurance companies. The real estate is one of the safest investment. The insurance company can go bankrupt.

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?
Money as we know is insatiable,especially when it comes to the issue of saving some amount of money for future purpose.The reason might be numerous and no amount is too big to put into the pension fund.You save as much as you can,because you are no longer guaranteed any income after retirement.

What the government or companies give as pension is just a small percentage of your salary, so most times it is very difficult to save something tangible from it.

Instead of putting money into pensions towards retiring ,why not save up that money no matter how small ,use it to acquire property (land,shops,) invest in certified profitable ventures .and secure a future for yourself and love ones

Like i said before, there is no specific amount as to what one should save, as everyone has different amount they earn and also we all have different expenses to take care of as well. So what you save all depends on your expenses.

That one is left for you to decide and it should go according to your monthly earnings and what you spend every month. Your savings should not intercept your monthly expenditures

I think there is a set amount automatically paid into your pension by your employer. Some set theirs at 5% while others set at 10%. It's better to save your own 10% monthly in a personal pension account.

When you are already retired, you are been paid your pension. You don't need to save your pension into another pension scheme again. It is the time you're been paid your pension that is now

If you are working for the government I don't think you should be saving for your pension because automatically the government will be deducting pension from your salary at the end of the month

If you are working for the government I don't think you should be saving for your pension because automatically the government will be deducting pension from your salary at the end of the month
The government has already made modalities on how one can save his pension most sensitive being withdrawn from the salary every month and with that they can save.

In our case, we don't decide how much to save for our pension but we contribute to PF or Superannuation aka Super. I contribute the minimum required because I need money to invest in realestate.

If you are doing a private Business, you will be the one to determine how much to save to pension. If your business is not giving you enough funds you will be the one to determine how to set the funds yourself

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?
You are right, putting money in your pension account is a very important thing. Concerning your amount, all you need is to half your age at which you are starting to save and then use that figure as the percentage of your pre-tax salary as your target amount to save monthly. For example, if you are 36 years-old, you should save 12% of your pre-tax salary every month. This means the older you get the higher the percentage you will be required to save.

In our case, we don't decide how much to save for our pension but we contribute to PF or Superannuation aka Super. I contribute the minimum required because I need money to invest in realestate.
'In our case' like you mean your country!? Because pension is totally different from contributions or investment you make from one business or the other.

I don't think there is a specific amounts one should put in his pension but it depends on earning you getting but it is advisable to keep as much as you can keep.

If you are doing a private Business, you will be the one to determine how much to save to pension. If your business is not giving you enough funds you will be the one to determine how to set the funds yourself
You are right. There are companies that will pay fifty percent and the employee will also pay 50 percent. There is also a self employed category where you will be the one that will determine how much you will pay. If you want later on to receive big amount of pension you will choose the category that will allow you to contribute more money.

That's right! The OP has asked "How much do you save on your pension" If I am not mistaken she or he is asking about how much do save for your pension... I feel in most countries one has no say in how much can they save for pension unless of course, the OP is saying how much do you save out of your pension... cheers

Depending on the country you are writing this from, if you are a government worker, it not on you to say how much you should save from your pensions because the deductions are made automatically according to your salary grade level

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back