What's new

How much should we save to our pension?

This is the more reason why we should not have one source of income in order to be able to make money from different sources and be able to save some tangible at the end of the month
Well said, it's better to have multiple sources of income, so if one fails you can always have something to fall back to instead of being stranded

Well said, it's better to have multiple sources of income, so if one fails you can always have something to fall back to instead of being stranded
The save as much as you want to see if you don't have limit to the pension to save and you can see this is what I want to say money is never enough for us to spend.

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?
Many of the companies that people work for actually have a pension fund where they put money aside for someone and this is often taken out of their salary. I think that is the best way to save an enforce a pension fund.

Many of the companies that people work for actually have a pension fund where they put money aside for someone and this is often taken out of their salary. I think that is the best way to save an enforce a pension fund.
Most big companies here have a retirement fund but not a pension plan for the retired employee to receive a monthly pension. You really have to build up your own pension plan if your desire is to have a monthly pension when you retire (at age 60). The government has a pension plan with a minimal monthly pension for the workers who have contributed for 10 years.

I don't really know how much you should save because is only government that have the access of saving for your pension money, because them deducted it from your salary.

It depends on the salary you earn .
And you are not the one to say how much you should be save from your pension.
So automatically the deduction are made inline with your salary.

I don't really know how much you should save because is only government that have the access of saving for your pension money, because them deducted it from your salary.
I think that sometimes this can be agreed with your employer at the start of your contract with working with them, especially if you have an open contract with them, because this will give you more freedom.

No money is enough and no money is too much. We all need to consider the economy before we determine how to spend for our pension in my own opinion.

No money is enough and no money is too much. We all need to consider the economy before we determine how to spend for our pension in my own opinion.
How much should you save for your pension is one thing that people normally think about but I'll tell you that there is no amount that is enough.

Putting money in our pension is one of the best ways to secure your future in retirement. But how much should we save to our pensions?
If I am in the position to save for my pension I think it's good to save fifty percent so that when my time to retire comes I will have a lot of money.

There are different styles of pensions schemes and you should carefully pick which one you think is going to be right for you then stick to that plan.

This is a clinical question, it depends, ten percent of your earnings either per month or weekly is not too bad actually. But it really depends on how big or less you earn

This is not something one can answer for everyone, it's a personal question that should be answered individually because people's earnings and responsibilities are not the same.

I think it is not advisable to save your pension money but rather invest it ,you should invest your money in other to have profits,and also if the person is healthy enough and a little bit stronger he or she can start up a business like poultry farming ,and you can gain allot of money from that.

It all depends on the employee and the responsibilities he is expected to shoulder at his retirement period. While some people are already free and have maybe trained all their kids in school, some are still shouldering this responsibility even at retirement age. So you make plans for that period according to how it best suits you

If you are building your own pension funds instead of the pension plan from your employer, you can save as much as you can. Saving for pension will not be possible if your earning is limited.

It is rather unfortunate that pensioners are being paid peanuts in some countries which may warrant one to start saving for retirement to secure the future. As for the amount one can set aside as pension money, I think it is left for the individual to decide especially based on what he is currently earning. One really has to fight for his or her future. It is just my opinion.

You can start saving up some little percentage of your salary.
Some people put in 10 percent of their salaries to their pension account.
It all depends on your ability

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back