What's new

How much of a pension should you save up to at least?

You really have to save as much as you can because saving more will actually help you to plan better in the future, people that are getting better employment are likely to save more than people with low payment rates.
I agree that if you can save more for your pension then you can have a good retirement. It is nice to be retired at age 60 or 65 that you are still doing good with your health. You can travel and enjoy the world if you have the money. I pity those retirees who do not have enough money for luxuries.

Hahahaha. You're still sounding funny up this time. I can't save for my own burial, God forbid. I understand we gonna die but not for me to plan for it.
Lolzzzz ,Ok maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say, this can only happen to people who have retired from work and maybe they are up to 70 years of age or maybe 80 and above. So what of this set of people ?

Lolzzzz ,Ok maybe you didn't understand what I was trying to say, this can only happen to people who have retired from work and maybe they are up to 70 years of age or maybe 80 and above. So what of this set of people ?
Money is never enough for anybody you can't say this is the maximum amount of pension that you have to say you can save as much as you want to as long as you are still working.

That one is their concern. Anyone can save for what pleases to them. Saving for my own burial is what I can't consider on earth till death comes.

What is the least you should have saved up on your pension before retirement? Should it be a ton? Or should it just be enough to live comfortably?

What are your suggestions?

Seriously, it sure depends on what exactly you are going to prepare because my friends told me that it's very important that you have a very good plan for your post retirement.

A lot of pension and insurance schemes are there normally rule out a plan that should be able to give you a pretty comfortable whenever you retire but then you can make preparations on your own to.

Money is never enough for anybody you can't say this is the maximum amount of pension that you have to say you can save as much as you want to as long as you are still working.
I do not understand, most people who have retired from work have been saving most of their money and using some of them to take care of their need, after retirement they will be no serious responsibility.
Post automatically merged:

That one is their concern. Anyone can save for what pleases to them. Saving for my own burial is what I can't consider on earth till death comes.
Lolz, from how you are saying,it means that you are just afraid of death, lolz, you should not be afraid ,you just need to understand that it is reality and we all have to face it.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be good to save up for pension. That money might loose value within a few years, but if you invest it, you are sure to get more.

I think we only need to save adequately for the raining day because most time, we may end up having more responsibilities to cater for than what we can even imagine.

It's not actually advisable for anyone to depend on his pension only when he or she has retired from work because a lot of would have said the payment of this pension and it will leave you frustrated if you don't have other plans.

It's not actually advisable for anyone to depend on his pension only when he or she has retired from work because a lot of would have said the payment of this pension and it will leave you frustrated if you don't have other plans.
Saving of pension is not limited you can be able to save as much as you want to because money is never enough of a human.

save for your pension is saving for the rainny day,and when this thing get into your head,knowing that there will come a time where your strenght will no longer carry you again.You need to save substantial amount,and cut less of unessary spending and keep it for your later years.

I believe that you should save according to your present needs and also the age in which you plan to retire putting in mind the risk of inflation and also other things

And one of the characteristics of planning is timing, you don't plan for retirement a day to retiring it should be something that should have been done before and planned for appropriately.

Personally I don't really care about how much you able to save through your pension but as far as you are able to see about something that is big enough for you to start up a new business we project for yourself is what matters most.

If you don't really have any budget again after retirement, I will not save much because I don't have anything plans again.. I will use the money to take care of myself and life a healthy life

I would advice, if you are following a system that has a maximum limit, then make sure you get to the limit. If there is no limit, then keep saving. Cause no one can predict life or the events that would take place. And i think its best not too rely just on pension only. You can also have investments as well.
I like the idea of having other investments, because saving with the government in my country might not yield any result for you. A lot of people wait in vain to get their money back, some die in the process. While in service, make sure you have other investments that can bring money for you after you might have retired, then if you get your pension form the government, it's all good. I think private organizations are different though.

I like the idea of having other investments, because saving with the government in my country might not yield any result for you. A lot of people wait in vain to get their money back, some die in the process. While in service, make sure you have other investments that can bring money for you after you might have retired, then if you get your pension form the government, it's all good. I think private organizations are different though.
Yes I have seen alot of such cases in my country. This kind of case is very common. They wait and wait but they do not get their pensions, government keep on posting them to later dates or in some cases, they over stress themselves just to get their pensions they worked for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back